Tupperware pastry sheet - other options

litedelites, Jun 2, 12:49am
I have an old Tupperware pastry sheet and roller and the pastry sheet is past its best and tupperware no longer have them. What other options are there? It was used to roll out pastry, scones ect and had measurements etc on it. I am just looking for something else to replace this, instead of doing straight on the bench. Ideas and where to purchase from much appreciated. thanks :)

ruckass1, Jun 2, 12:51am
http://www.trademe.co.nz/Home-living/Kitchen/Cutlery-utensil
s/Other/auction-293808783.htm

cheddarygrin, Jun 2, 5:29am
Tupperware do a baking mat which has measurements on it. Made of that silicone stuff so you can roll your baking out then place it in the oven on the mat.

pink-dragon, Jun 2, 8:55am
I have a silicone sheet that is similar has rings and measurements. I think it is Wiltshire brand from Briscoes. Only thing to watch is don't use sharp knifes on it

holmsies, Jun 2, 10:13pm
Or cook your pizza on it, way too hot and oily, left it permanently discoloured. Bwaaah !

holmsies, Jun 2, 10:15pm
There are also plenty of brands of Teflon baking sheets around. They are good to roll out on, bake cookies on, line the tray for oven chips etc. Easy to clean afterwards, and a long term cheaper option than using baking paper.

litedelites, Jul 2, 9:58pm
Thanks, I will look for large bakings sheets that can serve as multi purpose and have also watchlisted the item suggested above - just like my old one - thanks all