Tupperware Masterton/Palmerston North/Wanganui

jaybee2003, Dec 20, 5:53am
Help ! Does anyone know a Tupperware agent in Masterton / Palmerston North / Wanganui areas please?

I have mislaid aka lost the lid [pink rose] from my Christmas cake storer. It's a 28cm square one with handles for looping the carrier strap.

I am still hoping I will find it, but I'm am resigned to trying to buy a replacement.IF you can purchase spares from Tupperware back then.

This is the trouble when you only use something once a year. I will have put it away somewhere logical at the time. Now....I am damned if I can find it!

Fingers crossed.......:-)

fugazi71, Dec 20, 9:46am
Tupp has an 0800 number you can ring and they will refer a demonstrator to you.

jaybee2003, Dec 20, 10:38pm
0800 number has been leave a message each time I have rung.Internet contact is to email, which I also did days ago and no reply.Ahh well.Not easy to get hold of anyone at all. Never mind - Time for Plan B.

e.g.cat, Dec 21, 1:46am
oh bummer - i have a tupperware friend and am travelling through masterton on friday - but is too late to get a replacement now :(

1grasshopper, Dec 21, 10:54am
Tupperware offices and the distribution warehouse are closed until the 6th of January now unfortunately

jaybee2003, Dec 21, 3:33pm
ahhh.... thanks 1grasshopper. That'll be why I can't get hold of anyone. I left it too late. :-)

ifonly, Nov 27, 4:50pm
Is there any on Trademe you can use a buy now and pick up.If I had one you could have borrowed it. Sorry