Parmesan Crumbed Lamb Cutlet

macwood2, Jan 27, 5:21am
I have to make a large quantity of these as part of a wedding reception.Does anyone have any hints or tried and true way they do them!Thx.

davidt4, Jan 27, 6:17am
Dip the cutlets first in seasoned plain flour, then in beaten egg, then in a mixture of half and half fine dry breadcrumbs and freshly grated real Parmesan (Parmigiano Reggiano).Either bake in a hot oven for about 8 minutes or fry in hot olive oil until crisp and golden.

After they are crumbed the cutlets can be kept under refrigeration for a day or can be frozen in a single layer.

macwood2, Jan 28, 8:19am
davidt do you use any fresh herbs at all!Also do you make creme brulees!I have to make 100 for my daughters wedding and wondered if you had a recipe that was your favourite.

davidt4, Jan 28, 9:01am
You could add finely chopped parsley or tarragon to the egg wash, or very finely chopped garlic.

I haven't made crème brulée in years I'm afraid -it's too sweet for me and I prefer possets - lemon or lime or raspberry.Possets might be a good thing for your catering, as they are rich and delicious, very simple to make,and can be kept in the fridge for several days.If you would like a recipe let me know.