Iced raspberry soufflés

iriegirl, Jan 10, 8:20pm
Inspired by masterchef the professionals from last weekend I sourced a recipe and tried them out with some delicious fresh raspberries that I picked up on way home from Marlborough. Just wanted to share because they were really good and oh so easy!

245sam, Jan 10, 9:20pm
iriegirl wrote:
Inspired by masterchef the professionals from last weekend I sourced a recipe and tried them out with some delicious fresh raspberries that I picked up on way home from Marlborough. Just wanted to share because they were really good and oh so easy![/quote

iriegirl, a very appropriate dessert for this very warm weather andI'm sure we all like "really good and oh so easy!" so please would you care to share the recipe or if it's on-line, a link to the recipe.TIA.
:-))

iriegirl, Jan 11, 4:40am
http://www.channel4.com/4food/recipes/tv-show/come-dine-with-me-recipes/series-2/iced-raspberry-souffles-recipe
245sam, this is the link, I used the recipe as a guide, as i didn't have the same amount of raspberries or cream. Was very pleased with the result thou! Also omitted the chocolate decoration.
Enjoy if you decide to try it!

245sam, Jan 12, 7:35am
Many thanks for the link iriegirl - I can see why you would have found the souffles easy to make and then been pleased with the result.The recipe certainly looks tempting enough for me to try halving the recipe so that the two of us can enjoy the souffles twice.:-))