Yes, been around for ever hasn't it

dbab, Dec 25, 7:36pm
Another vote for Sugar Soap

toadfish, Dec 26, 4:37pm
I use Bam degreaser. and elbow grease.

hutchk, Dec 26, 6:29pm
+3 for sugar soap.

eljayv, Dec 28, 3:30am
Where do you get these gloves and what do they cost!

lynja, Dec 28, 7:09am
definately SUGAR SOAP! As well as surfasesspray any ornaments which are in the kitchen and watch how much grime washes off after you spray and rinse. it is wonderful stuff

tessie2, Dec 28, 12:03pm
I had an Enjo party after hearing how amazing the products were from work colleagues.They are more expensive than what you'd buy in the supermarket or hardware stores but they will last for a number of years and you don't need to buy any more nasty chemical cleaners/ sprays.Just use clean water.And no scrubbing either.Never thought I'd actually enjoy cleaning my house LOL.

toadfish, Dec 28, 5:05pm

popit_nz, Dec 28, 7:41pm
or glad wrap. that is great on top of the fridge as well

tich50, Dec 28, 10:07pm
hubbyloveshandyandy.hadabigcurrystainonhisnewtshirt (big baby icalledhimandwalkedaway).hesoakeditinhandyandydilutedwithsomewater.stainremovedandnofadingofthetshirt.reallygood.i'mnotafanofhandyandybutheis.

figjamto, Dec 29, 9:44pm
Yes.good old Handy Andy is hard to beat.do use Jif and Sugar Soap at times.got myself a steam mop with a detachable steam cleaner for cupboards benches etc last year.(not sure if I am happy with it or not, and not quite sure why. Ithink with the products you can smell that everything is clean)

eljayv, Dec 30, 7:10am
Kerosine on an old rag works on baths, paintwork, cars, most things I used it years ago and this thread reminded me so got out an old piece of towel and tried it on the tilt door of my range hood.it was so easy, then I polished it off(just as easily) with another piece of towel.I am inspired to get cleaning again.