Marshmallow Fluff - is it available in nz

skydancing, Dec 2, 4:15am
Have this fabulous recipe that includes Marshmallow Fluff plus Instant cheesecake pudding mix. Do any of you know if these items are available in NZ or preferably in Hastings/Napier.Cheers

gardie, Dec 2, 4:50am
usafoods.co.nz have marshmallow creme which I'm guessing is similar.They are a very easy company to deal with.Miss Melicious Cupcakes book has a recipe for a marshmallowy filling from memory - if anyone has this book they may be able to help with the recipe.

ace441, Dec 2, 5:07am

skydancing, Dec 2, 5:56am
oh wow thank you for that. I found this amazing recipe for turtle cheesecake fudge and it sounds divine!I just love pinterest!

gsbell, Dec 2, 6:38am
marshmallow fluff, you can buy it from Marthas Backyard in Auckland, its an American shop, they have a website under the same name

raj62, Dec 2, 7:17am
saw it in Pak n Save yesterday in the lollies section

daisyhill, Dec 2, 10:53pm
That stuff is so strange and artificial! I can see the appeal and have tried it myself, but it's like nothing else I've ever eaten from a jar.

My brother brought some back in his suitcase from America a few years ago and it exploded in transit. You can imagine the gooey sticky mess!

skydancing, Dec 3, 3:17am
hahaha just picturing that in the suitcase daisyhill.

the recipe I found was a real American one and its fudge made with condensed milk, white chocolate, cheesecake filling and marhsmallow fluff along with a couple of other things. Sounds and looked beautiful.

mothergoose_nz, Dec 3, 4:51am
the tinned stuff was in new world the other day. i have a very comprhensive american recipe book that has no recipe for making marshmallow yet has recipes using this stuff.its a really thick book and has everything you could want to know.so the tinned stuff must have been around a day or two