I wonder how much Whittakers chocolate paid

Page 3 / 3
bedazzledjewels, Oct 22, 10:06pm
Whittakers are on a bit of a roll right now - Breast Cancer supportchocolate, new ice-cream flavours and now Nigella.

pickles7, Oct 22, 11:02pm
In her confusion she reached for a bar of Whittaker's chocolate, hoping it would take care of needs.

rainrain1, Oct 23, 12:00am
Pigs it down and rushes to the spit bucket out the back of the studio

poppy62, Oct 23, 3:37am
Two of my favourite things - Nigella and Whitakers chocolate!Very pleasant surprise to see them both together!

elliehen, Oct 23, 3:50am
http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=Sk-obgix23Y

Here's Nigella's famous chocolate cake.Anyone who wants to see more of Nigella and chocolate together just has to type "Nigella and chocolate" into YouTube ;)

poppy62, Oct 23, 4:46am
Yum recipe but what is a stick of butter!This one calls for a stick and a half!

elliehen, Oct 23, 7:06am
One stick is 4 ounces or one quarter of a 500gm block.In the USA, butter is sold in four ounce foil-wrapped 'sticks'.

Edit:If you want to be exact, 4 ounces equals 113.398093 grams ;)

pickles7, Oct 23, 7:09am
lol. and her wants, turn to needs.

pickles7, Oct 23, 7:09am
lol. and her needs, had risen

poppy62, Oct 23, 7:14am
Thanks Elliehen!

bedazzledjewels, Oct 30, 9:40pm
Here's a video tour with Nigella sweet tones!
https://www.facebook.com/WhittakersNZ/app_165069463617399

buzzy110, Oct 31, 5:38am
Let's cross our fingers and hope they stay grounded. Nothing worse than complacency and thinking they can get away with cheapening a good product for extra profits just because they have become popular.

duckmoon, Oct 31, 8:58am
A supportive bra does any woman a world of good
I pleased that nigella seems to have put on some weight, last year she was looking toooooo thin.
She has always been a gorgeous and curvy woman

duckmoon, Oct 31, 8:58am
Stick equal 125 g

shop-a-holic, Oct 31, 9:59am
Nigella and I both wear the same brand of bras.One of the convos we had over food no less. And no, Uli will never find them at The Warehouse, but I'm sure she won't need it. :-)

kuaka, Oct 31, 11:01am
There's always one!

At least she enjoys food and enjoys cooking it and doesn't feel guilty about indulging in a little luxury.If there were more women like her around we wouldn't have so many people suffering from annorexia- it's about time the modelling business started to look around and realise that most of us aren't built like match-sticks.

shop-a-holic, Oct 31, 11:09am
kuaka! You're the bomb! 12 marks out of 10.

suda, Oct 31, 10:13pm
Can't wait to see the TV add, reckon their raspberry and white chocolate is yuk though, think it should be with dark chocolate, but I did my bit for Breast cancer and brought a bar

kuaka, Oct 31, 11:00pm
I bought a bar of the white and raspberry chocolate and loved it

dottybiscotti, Jun 17, 12:43pm
While Whittakers (Whittaker's?) chocolate has improved out of sight and leaves Cadbury in the dust, their ad agency is doing them a disservice with that silly '5-times rolled' ad. All good chocolate is 5-rolled, and Nigella is about as convincing as a wet Wednesday. But damn, she's naturally curvy. B****,

dottybiscotti, Jun 17, 12:49pm
While Whittakers (Whittaker's?) chocolate has improved out of sight and leaves Cadbury in the dust and I helped a Hong Kong tourist choose 30 bars yesterday, their ad agency is doing them a disservice with that they'll-believe-anything-we-say commercial. All chocolate (with the possible exception of some of the gross cheap ones) is 5-rolled, there is no 'extra processing' involved, besides which, Nigella is about as convincing as a wet Wednesday. However, those delicious curves are all hers, b****.

tj1mzkgwal, Jul 13, 1:00am
I've tried a few mug cakes before and didn't care for the retluss. I'm happy to say this turned out exactly as I hoped. it was dense, rich, but not -too- sweet. We used the recipe without the baking powder and used whey in place of water. We cooked it for one minute and the center was tasty too. The only thing I'd do differently is next time is take your suggestion and use powdered sugar instead of granulated. Mine gave it a somewhat grainy texture but it was still very good!Thanks for the recipe!

fumzugptnw, Jul 16, 9:10am
Jay Roberts / Kudos! Praise well-earned. Your magazine is both peentnrit and professional.(If only some of your Editing students would help the interns and SIDs who, under lots of pressure, publish the Fan Guides and Media Guides for BYU athletics. The number and type of errors in them should make any university student want to Rise Up!)