I wonder how much Whittakers chocolate paid

Page 1 / 3
vintagekitty, Oct 21, 5:26am
Nigella Lawson to star in their ad's!, loads, I bet

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 5:31am
Vk - you and i would have done for much less; maybe nothing!

vintagekitty, Oct 21, 5:38am
ha!, chocolate for life. Nigella Lawson is very beautiful for her age

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 5:41am
I haven't seen it yet. Yes, she does have a lot going for her. Does she ooze all over a bit of chocolate!

angel361, Oct 21, 5:43am
thats funny, the ad just came on tv now

lodgelocum, Oct 21, 5:50am
Nigella is beautiful, I could watch her cook all day long.Would love to meet her.

isobelle, Oct 21, 5:55am
Just saw this ad and Nigella is just gorgeous!Good on Whittakers - their chocolate is great.

village.green, Oct 21, 5:56am
I say good on her. Obviously Whittakers paid a packet to have her advertise their chocolate. Judy Dench does the voiceover for ASB (I think) and Tom Baker (past Dr Who) did the Tui 'gorgeous girls' ads so obviously other British icons are happy to advertise NZ products.if the product and money are right.
I think Nigella is gorgeous too and I hope (I won't though) look as good as her when I am 51.
ps. I always use their 72% cocoa dark Ghana for cooking, much better than standard cooking chocolate and often cheaper.

daisyhill, Oct 21, 6:22am
Haven't seen the ads yet, but I can't imagine anybody better than Nigella for advertising good chocolate! She is so delicious herself, all woman in a very attractive way (and I say that as a straight female) that she is just perfect for the task :-)

griffo4, Oct 21, 6:33am
Just seen the ad and good on Whittakers for using her l only use their chocolate as it is so nice especially for cooking with
Nigella is so nice and l love her attitude to food and her fridge raids at night

daisyhill, Oct 21, 7:11am
Just caught the ad myself. She's such a bombshell! And the ad is less cringeworthy than the tea ones she used to do (can't even remember who for now).

elliehen, Oct 21, 7:14am
Just saw it too - there'll be a big (deserved) surge in Whittaker's sales now.especially to the blokes ;)

cookessentials, Oct 21, 7:27am
Beats the Cadbury advertisement!

vintagekitty, Oct 21, 7:33am
My brothers partner who is a long haul trolley dolly had her on his London- Singapore flight and said she was just as flawless as on the telly and very very charming

elliehen, Oct 21, 7:53am

elliehen, Oct 21, 10:01pm
Bump for the lovely Nigella and Whittaker's fine chocolate - except for the new Raspberry White which tastes like perfume smells.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 10:11pm
So is there any difference between this new "5 roll refined" choc and their usual milk choc!

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 10:11pm
So is there any difference between this new "5 roll refined" choc and their usual milk choc! Refined makes it sounds even more processed than ever! Well, Nigella certainly fits the "refined" image. Good ad.

elliehen, Oct 21, 10:28pm
Doesn't she manage to talk elegantly with her mouth full!

If only eating copious quantities of chocolate resulted in a curvacious figure like Nigella's ;)

gingercrush, Oct 21, 10:33pm
Turns me off whittakers. Overrated cook and whittakers is overrated chocolate.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 10:33pm
She does it brilliantly. I wonder how many takes - and bars of chocolate - they got through! She does look very well held in by shaping undergarments though. A beautiful dress she's wearing too.

catlover28, Oct 21, 10:56pm
I remember watching some cooking show and she stopped cooking and took her earings out (clip ons). Thrn she continued so shes certainly not a fake.

herself, Oct 21, 11:38pm
My husband is (not so) secretly enamored with Nigella and I Love Whittaker's chocolate.Win! Win!

uli, Oct 21, 11:41pm
You are quite the insider bedazz - I didn't even know "shaping undergarments" existed. And that they "hold you well in". Maybe I should quit the gym and go shopping at the warehouse for some specials!

bedazzledjewels, Oct 21, 11:50pm
I've never been personally acquainted with them Uli! And you'd have to shop more upmarket than the Warehouse.
But I was being fitted for a bra once when a celebrity came in to be fitted for the full works before the fashion designer took over to clad them. It's a wonder some of those ladies can even breathe!