I want to make a boob cake!

moolani, Oct 8, 8:43am
anyone know where i could get a mould for this! preferably in the waikato

cookiebarrel, Oct 8, 11:06am
Could you not make one using a flat cake slab and two cakes made in round bottomed tins, pudding basins (with round not flat bottoms) or even ordinary round cakes and carve them to shape, placed on top if you know what I mean.I use an oblong flat cake as a base to put the 'boob' cakes on, so that I can sculpt it to look like that part of the body and it gives a bit more cake if I need it for more people.Also that way I can get away with using smaller 'boob' cakes.but not too much smaller.Don't want to ruin the fantasy!

chicco2, Oct 8, 6:23pm
Steam pudding bowls.

ace441, Oct 8, 7:43pm

susieq9, Oct 8, 11:10pm
Cup cakes with boobs made of icing on top look great. Make the icing a skin colour. These could then go with the main cake or just have them by themselves.

moolani, Oct 9, 4:42am
cheers!

moolani, Oct 9, 4:43am
awesum thank you

moolani, Oct 9, 4:43am
thanks for the ideas. :)

rainrain1, Oct 9, 4:51am
Two red glaze cherries

brajama, Oct 9, 8:00pm
Even better, use dried strawberries.usually available in the binned dried fruit section of your supermarket. Or with the fruit mixes in the bins.

rainrain1, Oct 9, 10:23pm
Glaze cherries would look much more delectable than a shrivelled old faded strawberry

soundsie1, Oct 9, 10:27pm
i made one for my ex's 40th.i used jaffas for the nipples.and cut licorice finely and created a lace bra (used those little premade icing flowers as adornments.with one boobie exposed.looked great!

moolani, Oct 11, 5:18am
LOL,,, agreed!

moolani, Oct 11, 5:19am
. excellent , thanks, im also going to use the company logo to "tattoo" one of the boobs!

rainrain1, Oct 11, 5:55am
You devil you.please can you post a pic before someone gnaws on it

ace441, Oct 11, 11:16am
and don't forget a silver ring for the nipple piercing!

freedreamz, Oct 12, 1:12am
i made one and used jaffas for nipples, iced over the top of them. Just used 2 pudding basins for cooking them in, then sat on board and iced skin colour than iced a blue lacey bra over the top with a piping bag. Looked cool but cant fins a pic on laptop to put up

very_hotpants, Oct 12, 4:07am
I bought a ball tin off TMe and as this is two halves you can use them to bake the boobs and then decorate. Easy.
I have used the ball tin for loads of cakes besides balls (as in basket ball, scoccor ball etc) like ladybugs, mountains, doll dress etc so it wont be a waste

shereer1, Oct 12, 4:27am
Nice, but kinda look like falsies. too perfectly shaped ::)

falcon-hell, Oct 12, 6:46am
i have made one,turned out great,i found some small round cake moulds at the warehouse-they were perfect,and i used pink jelly beans as the nipples and iced the frosting overtop-looked perfect-everyone thought it was great,and i just iced a bikini on top.good luck with yours!

carlosjackal, Oct 18, 12:02am
Just stumbled across this link while looking for something else and remembered this thread.so thought I'd post it, though OP has probably already made the cake. oh well, here it is anyway:

http://vipantrywedonthaveablogblog.blogspot.co.nz/2008/08/how-to-make-boob-cake.html

moolani, Oct 19, 7:33pm
cheers for all ur help and ideas. im going to be making the cake on thursday night. will try to post some pics up for u to see it.

ibcreative, Oct 19, 9:39pm
Some of these look great. The first one looks pretty realistic, almost too real!

http://www.nuttytimes.com/breast-cakes-adult-cakes/