Need ideas for a 10th birthday

girlpower, Sep 25, 9:31am
My daughter is having a disco party with 30 kids any ideas of what food i could have ( that is easy to do)

duckmoon, Sep 25, 10:14am
Popcorn
Fairy bread
Cherrios
Birthday cake

Keep it simple

ange164, Sep 25, 10:08pm
fruit kebabs. Pizza. A box of mixed Mini spring rolls, samosas and dimsims. (50 in a box for around $8 of pams brand.)

ruby19, Sep 26, 7:12am
What type of meal ideas ard you wanting! Finger food or a more substantial meal!

You could do platters, fruit and choc sauces, with marshmallows.The spring roll / samosa, sausage roll style platter. Sushi. Fresh veggie sticks with a dip
And perhaps some corn chips

Or do hot dogs, or burgers. Or have a few different pizzas.

With 30 kids you probably want to keep it simple

auntlb, Sep 26, 8:53am
We had a similar party recently - put out bowls of lollies, bowls of chips and dips, cupcakes, popcorn and bday cake.Lots of food was left over as they were all dancing the night away!

bridget107, Oct 14, 12:18am
These cheese rolls will go down a treat! Very tasty. http://aftertasteblog.wordpress.com/2011/11/02/the-southland-cheese-roll/

duckmoon, Oct 14, 1:32am
My kids party menu is "less is more"
For girls
Fairy bread
Popcorn
Cherrios with tomato sauce
And birthday cake

If you want something else, jelly in a cup

huia991, Oct 15, 12:02am
marshmallows & fruit on toothpicks to dunk into choc fondue or sauce.If you put them on the toothpicks there's no double dunking of the toothpick.

drgl33t, Oct 15, 12:06am
hot chips. pizza. jelly. sandwiches. biscuits. fizzy. water. and most importantly LOLLIES