Doesnt anywhere sell Maggi Tuna pasta bake packets

bedge1, Aug 13, 4:16am
Does anyone know where I can get the Maggi Tuna pasta bake packets from!I havent made it it like forever & when to buy the packet mix that you add in to it & New World & Countdown dont have it!Where can I get it from please!Ive looked at online receipes but they are totally different.This one is a tomato based type one.tia

tinker6, Aug 13, 5:28am
I too have been looking for it.I found that New world still stock it but I came across Leggo's.They do a Tuna pasta bake, just add the tuna.

sandlyjamu, Aug 13, 5:53am
A friend of mine thought it was gone as well, I found it at my local Pak n Save with the packaging looking a lot different than before.He bought quite a few 'cause he didn't want to miss out.Think they are labelled as "bakes" now and then have the variants underneath

bedge1, Aug 13, 7:18pm
ok thanks.I saw they were labelled as bakes, but it def wasnt there.Wasnt there in Nelson city or Stoke.wahhhhhh.tinker6 Ill go look for the Leggos one this morning.thanks everyone.

bedge1, Aug 13, 7:54pm
Just found out it has been deleted! omg.Got the Leggos to try though.

hunter246, Aug 13, 8:49pm
Oh, I have been looking for it for a while too, used to be able to get it at Foodtown in Pukekohe, will look out for the Leggos one.Is it in a jar or tin or is it also a powder!I have tried the creamy tuna pasta bakes before, I dont like them half as much

bedge1, Aug 13, 9:17pm
hunter246 its in a jar & think it looks like the sort you may not like.We got the white sauce tuna one & going to also try a tomato type one.Will test one tonight, but it just wont be the same!