Pasta salad

b1600_mad, Dec 24, 5:37am
does anyone have a really easy basic pasta salad recipe to share please

2bigal, Dec 24, 5:50am
Pasta, watties chuck wagon corn mix(don't cook, just thaw) and potato salad dressing

b1600_mad, Dec 24, 6:00am
perfect, thanks so much

meme6, Dec 24, 6:04am
Cook up some pasta and mix in thousand island dressing and some cooked shrimps. This is very tasty even if you leave out the shrimps.

mumto3, Dec 24, 7:07am
Whole kernal corn, chopped red pepper, chopped ham, pasta spirals and ranch dressing

juliewn, Dec 24, 12:55pm
Add any of your favourite salad veges to the cooked and chilled pasta, then toss.. some mint sauce through.. makes a great taste! Or use another dressing..

noelee, Dec 25, 10:31pm
Baked diced kumera, pumpkin and garlic added the pasta mixed with mayonaise depending on what meat I had used eitherChicken, chopped ham, or cooked bacon to the salad.

fruitluva2, Dec 25, 11:16pm
I have a tasty bacon and mushroom pasta recipe that uses " Praise mayonaise, if only it was still in stock I miss the scrumptious dish.

vinka74, Dec 26, 4:20am
Cook a packet of pasta in lightly salted water.I usually use penne or spirals (budget is fine).Cool pasta and toss with a punnet of cherry tomatoes, sliced red onion ring and a pottle of basil and cashew pesto.Easy as...can serve slightly warmed or cold.

shickenmcboing, Dec 27, 6:43pm
cook the coloured pasta drain when still hot add a jar of corn relish mix then add chopped meat salami is good chopped up cheese mixed veges etc

modulemoe, Dec 27, 9:26pm
Large spiral pasta, halved cherry tomatos, died bacon, tub of basil and cashew pesto and a tub of feta and baby spinach dip.

Make it once and it'll be the only thing people ever let you make again when you have to take a dish with you.

liamjosh, Dec 19, 10:57pm
pasta, chop up ham, cheese, gherkins, tomato (fresh or sundried) red onion and mix with a combination of mayo and thousand island dressing.