Pasta Machines

novices, Mar 15, 12:03am
Which brand is the best to buy?

falcon-hell, Mar 15, 12:18am
i have an italian one-ashamed to say i haven't used it yet...i've had it for about 5 years.my sister bought one many years ago,it mixed the dough and everything it was electric and it was plastic,she said it was brilliant.don't know the brand of that one though,mine is imperia.

enigma, Mar 15, 12:23am
I am looking to get one that just rolls the dough into thin sheets. Don't care if it does anything else.

cookessentials, Mar 15, 12:38am
Two best to buy are the Italian Atlas or Imperia

niffer13, Mar 15, 10:23pm
I bought mine on trademe for about $34 & use it for flax for floral art. BUT as I have been watching master chef wonder if I should use it for its real purpose. It is a Marcato! Dose a wonderful job of the flax

novices, Mar 16, 12:03am
Which brand is the best to buy!

lythande1, Mar 16, 12:13am
Bought mine on TM. It's chinese. $40. Had it for 9 years now, brilliant, never a problem.

falcon-hell, Mar 16, 12:18am
i have an italian one-ashamed to say i haven't used it yet.i've had it for about 5 years.my sister bought one many years ago,it mixed the dough and everything it was electric and it was plastic,she said it was brilliant.don't know the brand of that one though,mine is imperia.

enigma, Mar 16, 12:23am
I am looking to get one that just rolls the dough into thin sheets. Don't care if it does anything else.

nauru, Mar 16, 12:33am
Me too, bought one on here and it's better than my DIL's more expensive one which is giving problems as the lugs on thehandle have worn.

lythande1, Mar 17, 12:13am
Bought mine on TM. It's chinese. $40. Had it for 9 years now, brilliant, never a problem.

nauru, Mar 17, 12:33am
Me too, bought one on here and it's better than my DIL's more expensive one which is giving problems as the lugs on thehandle have worn.