Quorn available from Hell Pizza

Page 3 / 3
taurushat, Aug 19, 12:06pm
I regularly use Quorn in Aust. to make meals for my vegetarian hubby.He loves it, very reasonable in price too.All the supermarkets over here stock it.

buzzy110, Apr 2, 3:53am
Never a truer word have I read. People who eat fish are NOT vegetarians but believe it or not, there is a person on these boards who, hand on heart, describes herself as a vegetarian because eating meat is inhumane but also eats fish. That was why I used that particular combination as an oxymoron.

frances, yes, fish harvesting is very cruel. The cruelest of all animal harvesting methods unless you catch them yourself using gear that does not allow you to catch undersized fish.

frances1266, Apr 2, 5:53am
How on earth can you believe that catching fish yourself is humane.A hook goes through the mouth that has many nerve endings, excruitiatingly painful I would think.

uli, Apr 2, 7:36am
As I said before frances1266:How about the cruelty in eating live veges - especially sprouts - still growing (or trying to) while you chew them alive!

http://www.youtube.com/watch!v=KmK0bZl4ILM

wineo, Apr 2, 7:39am
the new world grocery flier this week lists frozen Quorn Mince 200/400gram 8.49ea

frances1266, Apr 2, 8:04am
Vegetables dont have central nervous systems Uli, it is nonsense that they feel pain.

mjhdeal, Apr 2, 7:56pm
In a world full of beautiful plant food, from which tasty and nourishing vegetarian/vegan meals can be made, Quorn seems like an opportunity lost.