Parmco Ovens & Gas Cooktops

moonnz1, Aug 22, 9:39am
Our oven is about to keel over and looking to replace.
Any comments on Parmco ovens & gas cooktops. Thanks

firemansgirl, Aug 22, 9:50am
Yes! When it was time to refit the kitchen, we chose Parmco because they were cheaper that the top 'name' brands. I also had Parmco appliances in the UK and loved them. We chose the 90cm wide electric oven with the gas hob. Hob options included a wok burner or a central grill which you can also put an oval fish cooker onto. Our gas cooker was on LPG as we didn't have gas in the street. We also got a Parmco stainless splashback with a rail built in to hang utensils on, a Parmco rangehood, and the dishwasher. Not one single problem. Any they look fab!

kiwitrish, Aug 22, 9:39pm
We moved house about 4 month ago and the oven is a parmco.Love cooking with gas again.I must admit I prefer a wall oven as not too keen bending down to use the oven.Back breakers I call them.

dezzie, Aug 22, 10:30pm
Got parmco 90 cm, electric oven and gas hob, (and found a grill plate in the outdoor/bbq part of bunnings for 30 something $ that fits the fishcooker ring exactly) parmco splashback, and rangehood extractor that moves an amazing amount of air if you put it on full blast, I'm very happy with it.

moonnz1, Aug 22, 10:43pm
Thanks all sounds good.Can't wait to get my new oven!

carriebradshaw, Aug 22, 11:02pm
Well,I'm going to go against the grain here and say I've heard they're not too great.We recently bought a new cooker and did loads of research and we ended up going with a delonghi.The one good thing with Parmco is that they do have a 5 year warranty where as most only have a 2 year one.

moonnz1, Aug 23, 1:34am
Yes the 5 yr warranty is a selling point.Thanks for your comments.