Crayfish and mussle mornae recipies please

nutmix1, Apr 16, 5:36am
I love to cook but never really cooked with seafood much(probably cos i don't eat it) and its one area of cooking I'm quite clueless. Crayfish and mussles are a fave in my family so would love to get some good ideas and recipies so i can put my love of cooking into seafood dishes

fisher, Apr 16, 10:08am
Nutmix ... would love to help but have so MANY ways of doing them...
in shell, out of shell. . battered. . steamed garlic. BBQ... give me some idea what you would like to achieve

evebee, Apr 17, 12:10am
i have made a crayfish and oyster mornay and it is super. makes a few oysters and crayfish go a long way. i just made a sauce--melted butter and added flour and then milk. when ready, cut oysters into pieces and do the same with cooked crayfish and add to sauce. then put in casserole dish and sprinkle lightly with grated cheese. Pop in oven to melt cheese.

nutmix1, Apr 19, 6:59am
Are happy to try it anyway possible. sorry i know that doesnt narrow the options down at all maybe start with doing it in/out of the shell. Thanks

nutmix1, Feb 14, 6:03pm
Thanks evebee will try that one out its a little scary cooking with seefood because it cook alot quicker than most other things im used to cooking