Domestic Goddess's Please - Shower Cleaning Advice

Page 2 / 2
hmck, Jul 30, 2:05am
Yep - use the squeegee every time and shower witch about once every 6 weeks - 2 months - sparkling clean showers.

korban, Jul 31, 1:54am
Be careful if the walls are acrylic - a lot of commercial cleaners will damage the walls.

punkinthefirst, Jul 31, 7:49am
I have advanced osteoarthritis, and find cleaning difficult, since I walk with two walking sticks and can't stand for long. Last week I found a new tool which has made bathroom cleaning much easier. It's a Vileda bath and shower cleaner - a sponge encased in plastic scourer on a swivel head and attached to the end of an extendablehandle. It has grips to attach a cloth over the whole thing, and WOW! has it made the job easy!
I think I might even be able to clean the fly dirt off my ceiling with it - not to mention washing walls and dirty windows - jobs that have been all but impossible for me during the last couple of years.

guest, Oct 10, 9:45am
The best thing to clean just about anything is with an old nylon stocking just spray with bathroom cleaner and wipe with stocking, hardly have to scrub at all you will be amazed, so good on glass and stainless steel because of the tiny microfibres in the pantyhose.