Your best banana and choc chip muffin recipe

jjt4lma, Jun 17, 2:42am
I have tried many different recipes but cant find any I like so can I have your best fool proof banana and chocolate chip muffin recipe please :)

jcdm, Jun 17, 10:51am
type what you want in the box on your left under (Keyword or member) and choose option from the nexrt box down (Date Posted) happy hunting

sooseque, Jun 17, 10:59am
BANANA AND CHOCOLATE CHIP MUFFINS

MIX THESE TOGETHER IN A LARGE BOWL

3 MASHED BANANA’S
¼ CUP OIL
¾ CUP MILK
1 EGG
1 TSP VANILLA ESSENCE

MIX THESE TOGETHER IN A MEDIUM BOWL

2 CUPS S.R. FLOUR
2 TBLSP COCOA
½ CUP SUGAR
½ CUP CHOCOLATE CHIPS
½ TSP SALT
¼ TSP BAKING SODA

MIX WELL, ADD THE DRY INGREDIENTS TO THE WET MIXTURE.DON’T OVER MIX.SPOON INTO MUFFIN TINS.
BAKE 210 FOR 10 – 15 MINUTES

cautis, Jul 20, 7:58am
Searched for a banana choc chip muffin recipe this morning and found this thread.OMG!Thanks for posting the recipe, it is so yummy!From someone who doesn't really like banana baking.:)

alyttle, Oct 24, 9:40pm
what sort of oil do you use!

dibble35, Oct 25, 4:44am
best i've managed to ever make was the alison holst one. nicest muffin ever

sarahb5, Oct 25, 8:09pm
I still have my copy torn from the pages of Little Treasures so it's at least 15 years old - on the same page is a recipe for chocolate chip cookies (also used many times) and apricot balls (never made because the kids and hubby don't like apricots)

makerealbany, Oct 29, 1:19am
Banana Muffins

Wet mix
Haif cup butter
One quarter cup sugar
1 egg
3 mashed bananas

Dry Mix
One and three quarters of a cup of self raising flour
Half teaspoon nutmeg
A quarter of a teaspoon of baking soda

Preheat the oven and grease muffin tins. Blend together butter and sugar and then mix in the egg and banana. Combine dry ingredients and mix into wet ingredients. Bake 200 for 20 to 25 mins

Banana and Choc Chip.Add half cup of choc chips to wet mix.
Banana and Honey.Puree 1 large orange and add this with an extra egg to the wet mix. Increase flour to 2 cups. Substitute the sugar for honey.
Banana and Mixed fruit.Add one and a half cups of any mixed fruit to wet mix.
Banana and Ginger.Add half cup chopped glace ginger and halfa cup of chopped walnuts to the wet mix. Add a heaped teaspoon cinnamon to the dry mix.

Very moist muffins.