Australian Masterchef 2012.

Page 31 / 32
mwood, Oct 10, 12:08am
20. Combine reduced vinegar, fresh vinegar,

bedazzledjewels, Oct 10, 12:14am
How do you interpret that mood! There's definitely 2 different types of vinegar.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 10, 2:09am
Sorry mwood, my computer keeps auto-correcting without consulting me!

mwood, Oct 10, 2:11am
the recipe clearly states :
A/ 150ml raspberry vinegar, reduced to 20ml
B/ 20ml fresh raspberry vinegar

A is 150 ml of B reduced to 20ml and ingredient B is of course 20 ml of the unreduced raspberry vinegar - fresh as in a 2nd amount.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 10, 5:02am
Great thanks.

I see that tomorrow night, some of the 2012 group are returning to help. I spotted Amina, Ben and Julia. I wonder if Andy is there too.

strebor1, Oct 10, 8:20am
I see Julie went home tonight, thought she was still sticking to simple home cooking too much. It will be interesting to see who wins.

lodgelocum, Oct 11, 5:17am
Pleased Kate won tonight, her dish the most complete, if somewhat small, Andy was most taken with Justine lol

fonzee, Oct 11, 5:38am
Could anybody please tell me what happens to all the food that gets cooked in all the challenges and even the judges plates after they have a taste they leave it and surely all that food would not be thrown out!

bedazzledjewels, Oct 11, 5:41am
Maybe there are some lucky pigs somewhere. Or maybe the contestantsand the filming crew all eat the food after filming.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 12, 10:46pm
Masterchef Professionals screening soon on TV1.
I watched US Masterchef for the first time last night. What awful desserts they plated up. Anyone on this forum could have done a better job!

lodgelocum, Oct 12, 11:34pm
I don't know (nor do I want too plse!) the eventual winner of All Stars but think ! Callum could be the dark horse, his dessert last night with the beer looked divine, the judges certainly enjoyed it lol.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 12, 11:58pm
It'd be a big ask to beat the experience of Kate and Chris though. I've got Chris's book here and it's very interesting. Lots of beer!

frances1266, Oct 13, 12:31am
I like Callum also but Chris seems to be the favourite with the judges at the moment.

unknowndisorder, Oct 13, 12:38am
While searching for a recipe, I unfortunately came across who wins. Tell ya what, it's either Kate, Callum or Chris. was a bit disappointed it wasn't Julie, but have been enjoying the series.
Monday is a masterclass, with the final spread over Tuesday and Wednesday. didn't look to see what's in Thursday though. :)

bedazzledjewels, Oct 13, 1:25am
Claire's food was beautiful today. Amazing for one so young. Here is a link to her Bitter Chocolate Sorbet & Lime Cheesecake -
http://claire-hutchings.co.uk/lime-vanilla-cheesecake-with-bitter-chocolate-sorbet-2/

maggie197, Oct 13, 6:50am
How old is she! Have to admit I shed a wee tear when I saw how anxious she was when they were selecting the final two. Good on her she was by the far the best in that last test.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 13, 7:14am
She's 22.

lodgelocum, Oct 13, 7:31am
Thats why I never look up a recipe cause too much chance of finding out the winners, I even had to delete Aussie Masterchef off my FB page.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 15, 3:42am
Bumping up for finals week

strebor1, Oct 15, 5:53am
I am going to be so sad to see it go, I have really enjoyed it. Haven't got a clue who is going to win, they are pretty evenly matched. Although I think Maggie Beere(don't know if that is the correct spelling) has a soft spot for Callum. Loved the party atmosphere tonight, boy they were having fun, which is what cooking should be, very enjoyable.

iriegirl, Oct 15, 7:35am
Just watched this episode today, she's fabulous! And I've everything crossed that she goes a long way :o)

davidt4, Oct 15, 8:54pm
Claire is great, isn't she; such focus for someone so young.I was pleased to see the other woman go - she seemed deluded about her abilities and was constantly trying to talk herself up.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 15, 10:38pm
No episode this Saturday DT4 and Iriegirl - there's a triathlon instead!

I quite like seeing new batch of contestants come in and be put through their paces by Monica. Love seeing the looks in incredulity on her face! There must be just one more batch to go before the semis!

iriegirl, Oct 16, 1:10am
Thanks for that bedazzled, one less thing to record over the weekend!

lodgelocum, Oct 16, 5:04am
Oh no Kate! I'm going to back Callum now, he has done so well, hope he wins.