Australian Masterchef 2012.

Page 32 / 32
strebor1, Oct 16, 5:19am
Yes well he does have an advantage, as Chris hasn't cooked a snow egg before.

strebor1, Oct 16, 5:20am
Sorry to see Kate go, she is a good cook, just didn't do enough tonight, probably nervous.

carlosjackal, Oct 16, 5:23am
Not only that, but 2 of the 3 Pheasants weren't cooked well enough - as in still a bit raw.

mzm, Oct 16, 5:28am
Does anyone know when part 2 is on! MySky says it's the Zoo at the same tomorrow night.

strebor1, Oct 16, 5:36am
Yes, definitely a no no.

bedazzledjewels, Oct 16, 5:46am
Mzm - TV Guide says it's on at the same time tomorrow.

lodgelocum, Oct 16, 6:09am
Yes but that seems stupid, why not a dish that neither have cooked before!Why a dish that one has already cooked! are they trying to set someone up!

mzm, Oct 16, 9:38am
I think they are setting themselves up for criticism

carlosjackal, Oct 16, 9:56am
The dish had probably been decided on long before they knew which two contestants were in the grand Finale.and therefore too late to change.

kiwiscrapper1, Oct 17, 5:21am
I hope you all watched it and glad the person that won won! But what happened to the first half! 'The zoo' was on first and after watching the whole series they only showed the last dish!, typical tvnz!

bedazzledjewels, Oct 17, 5:24am
The first half screened last night.
Well that's it until next year I suppose.
Just the UK Masterchef Professionals on Saturdays and US Masterchef.

lodgelocum, Oct 17, 6:11am
What are we going to do now! No Masterchef and no My Kitchen Rules.mind you, hubby will be pleased!

strebor1, Oct 17, 8:18am
Yes I guess I will just have to work for an extra hour every day now. By the way who won tonight! I have been out to an early dinner and missed it.

esther-anne, Oct 17, 8:28am
'twas Callum I believe though I did not watch every minute of it.

I really liked Chris - the person he seemed to be was lovely, just a "what you see is what you get" kind of guy.

But Callum executed the best snow-egg on the night!

strebor1, Oct 17, 8:47am
Oh thanks for that. I had a feeling he might win it. Oh well hard work for me now till 6pm every evening. Liked having that excuse to knock off early!

books4nz, Oct 18, 11:42am
Thought when the chef came out with the egg on the previous night that it needed to be something completely new for both Chris and Callum, as Callum had made one in the final for his season. Really enjoyed the Allstars series. Maybe the NZ season will start soon, think I read somewhere that it was filmed not long ago.

jaygee1962, Oct 18, 6:56pm
Yeah, I loved the Allstars series - it was great to see them having a bit of fun and raise money for their charities.Callum has been like a sponge since he left the Masterchef kitchen, soaking up a whole lot of knowledge and skills.

I have to get a life now! :)

otterhound, Oct 20, 12:48am
Hasn't Callum just blossomed since the first series!He's so much more self confident now, whereas first time around I kept feeling like he needed a hug!

imn, Oct 20, 1:33am
I usually have masterchef on while I cook dinner. Now we're stuck with ellen. blah. I miss the cooking already.:(

jayjay54, Oct 20, 2:05am
thanx people I missed the last 4 weeks so glad for Callum he was a different person. great news

lodgelocum, Oct 20, 2:09am
Same.the time slot is not quite right now, suppose I should get a life.

jaygee1962, Oct 20, 2:17am
Totally agree otterhound, part way through the first episode of Allstars I mentioned to my husband how much more confident Callum was.I'm thrilled for him and think he has a great future :)

I miss Masterchef too - we used to watch it at night, usually while we had dinner.It was our unwind time after a hard day time.