Jnr masterchef

motorbo, Apr 4, 9:20am
wow im blown away by these kids on prime tv, they can cook better than alot of adults out there!!

stefanie, Apr 4, 9:28am
Very talented kids, but the masterchef programme is going to far.
Who honestly wants to see children cook for entertainment?
Tv one is missing out on the: gays, great lookers, bitches, divas, bulliesand whatever their criteria are and I doubt there will be season 2..

dex250, Apr 4, 9:34am
Damn, did I miss it? What channel is prime, is it 4?

motorbo, Apr 4, 9:34am
im enjoying seeing the kids cook, not sure i get your point

cdsl1, Apr 4, 9:39am
Dad sent me the masterchef Australia cookbook and apron and hat,good looking book but you have to wonder if its not a case of the adults grooming and coaching the kids cause they didnt get the chance to have their 5 minutes of fame,maybe not makes for good t.v I spose.

motorbo, Apr 4, 9:43am
im a mum and i know you cant get or make a kid cook unless they wanna

sleyle, Apr 4, 9:46am
I was well impressed with these kids.Great cooking skills.Good on them and their parents who obviously have taught them.

cdsl1, Apr 4, 9:48am
Good point and lets face it it doesnt come natrually to everyone.Plus theres no harm done just very proud parents im sure.
Theres always that dreadful fine line with children between talent and exploitation,But while its making good television go the talent.!!

nfh1, Apr 4, 10:43am
I thought it was quite entertaining, not sure what the comment about TVOne is to do with it though.

bedazzledjewels, Apr 4, 6:47pm
I'm sure the judges will eventually be able to sort out the well-taught from the truly talented cooks. I love the confidence of these kids.

motorbo, Apr 5, 9:20am
wow im blown away by these kids on prime tv, they can cook better than alot of adults out there!

stefanie, Apr 5, 9:28am
Very talented kids, but the masterchef programme is going to far.
Who honestly wants to see children cook for entertainment!
Tv one is missing out on the: gays, great lookers, bitches, divas, bulliesand whatever their criteria are and I doubt there will be season 2.

dex250, Apr 5, 9:34am
Damn, did I miss it! What channel is prime, is it 4!

motorbo, Apr 5, 9:34am
yup prime

cdsl1, Apr 5, 9:48am
Good point and lets face it it doesnt come natrually to everyone.Plus theres no harm done just very proud parents im sure.
Theres always that dreadful fine line with children between talent and exploitation,But while its making good television go the talent.!

bedazzledjewels, Apr 5, 6:47pm
I'm sure the judges will eventually be able to sort out the well-taught from the truly talented cooks. I love the confidence of these kids.