Pettinice fondant

carriebradshaw, May 25, 5:58am
When you open the bag ,how long does it keep for and wheres the best place to store it!.Thanks.

xpressoholic, May 25, 6:04am
i am no expert but i leave mine in a plastic container (like Tupperware) & keep it in the pantry - it keeps for months - will have an expiry date on it and in my experience it keeps in the pantry as long as that.

very_hotpants, May 25, 6:18am
Well - sometimes at night I get a craving for something sweet and i go on the hunt, so bitbit what I have left disappares on those nights, so it doesnt last long

carriebradshaw, May 25, 6:31am
Ok,great thanks.

elliehen, May 26, 5:15am
Very pretty for a Sweet Sixteen.

I can see where I'll have to go when I need a special occasion cake decorated :)

carriebradshaw, May 26, 5:58am
Thanks chicco2.What an amazing cake!You're very talanted.

chicco2, May 26, 6:37am
Thank-you ellie and carrie. It is a passion of mine. I love cake decorating.

bluecalico, May 26, 9:52pm
Wrap it well in Glad wrap, then in a press seal bag and freeze it in a plastic container.Freezes well.

macb, May 28, 9:06am
Chicco 2 which fondant do you find easier to use.I am new to cake decorating and have only used the Pettinice fondant but have seen this satin ice in quite a few shops.

chicco2, May 29, 1:37am
Both work well.Satinice is American. Its packaging is better, and although its more expensive, it seems to roll out further. Bakels Pettinice from the supermarket is fine, I cant and dont use the Royalty or other supermarket brands. Satinice also comes in gorgeous colours.