Potato Roasties - what Gluten Free Seasoning?

js4sj, Jun 10, 1:41am
Going to make Potato Roasties for 40 people next week and need to know what stickly GF seasoning I could put on them!

yjeva, Jun 10, 1:43am
is that sticky or strictly!

js4sj, Jun 10, 2:10am
Sorry its Strictly! Coping with someone who is very much Gluten Free

ruby19, Jun 10, 2:40am
I crush rosemary & garlic in my motar & pestle, just adding a little sea salt and a glug of olive oil, and toss the roasted potatoes in about 10 min before the end of cooking. Another one is heat the oil you are going to cook the potatoes in, and addcrushed garlic and crushed fennel seeds, gently heat for a few mins until aromatic, then let flavours sit in the oil for approx 1 hr, pour the oil through a seive to remove garlic and seeds, then cook potatoes in the flavoured oil.

winnie231, Jun 10, 2:41am
This is my roasties recipe - it's simple but delicious.
Easy to make for a crowd too.

Mini Roasties

Preheat oven to 220C (200C if fan oven)
Use a mix of any or all of the following: potatoes, kumara, pumpkin, carrots, parsnips, onions . peel if you want but I prefer leaving the skin on & just scrubbing (except for the onions).
Cut into small chunks (2-3cm!) & place in a large bowl. Pour over garlic infused Grove Avocado oil (just enough to coat all the pieces) and toss. Then sprinkle over salt, freshly ground pepper & dried oregano. Toss again and spread out in a roasting dish lined with baking paper. Bake for 30-40 mins or until cooked & golden. Give a shake/stir 1/2 way through.
Quote winnie231

Edited to say - if you want to use regular oil, just add some crushed garlic to the bowl along with the S&P and oregano.