Sea food chowder with low carbs please

terraalba, Jun 14, 11:54pm
I am hopeful that there is one somewhere or one that I could adapt. Please does anyone have one they are willing to share!

bedazzledjewels, Jun 15, 1:43am
Can't give you the url but google this - "Oeufs Meulemeester'. Will take you to a homepage with a black background.
Look in the soups section for a chunky seafood chowder - low carb, of course.

sumstyle, Jun 15, 2:30am

bedazzledjewels, Jun 15, 2:42am
Yes, it is! Watch out for the TM police Sumstyle!

malcovy, Jun 15, 3:58am
This is what I do not understand, it is a small great site and no way any threat to TM. Low Carb Cooking is not selling any products and it has information that has been incredibly helpful to me (size 16, no cravings and down to happy size 12, I love eating and no guilt attached to butter).Trade Me is a wonderful site minus the cattiness, fear and insecurities of some posters.

bedazzledjewels, Jun 15, 4:02am
The website has a forum called The Cafe and TM seem to think that members can get in touch with each other and bypass the auction process. Ridiculous really was there are links to Facebook all over the place on TM these days. Well done on your results Malcovy and thanks for the kind words.

elliehen, Jun 15, 6:46am
I haven't noticed any of this for over a month :)

I am unconnected with the site but go as a visitor for recipes and links to other sites that interest me.I have often given the Oeufs Meulemeester link without ever having received a warning for doing so.

Warnings might be a thing of the past.When the site was set up two years ago the first group of members were almost all from Trade Me and chatted a lot about the site on the MBs.It might have been that early connection which caused Trade Me to be cautious.

pickles7, Jun 15, 8:02am
http://www.lowcarbcooking.co.nz/index.php!option=com_content&view=article&id=213:breakfast-slab-bacon-a-eggs-on-the-go&catid=66:breakfast&Itemid=67

They have some very nice recipes in there I have been eating the low carb way for a while now.
lots more in there