I need a good easy recipe for Seafood Chowder

jeaglover, Oct 30, 4:59am
any easy good ones out there, i have never made it, but i love eating it, so does my mum and i want to make some for her...

noonesgirl, Oct 30, 5:12am
Checkout l/h mesage board. Heaps there. Under keyword put seafood chowder, then date posted, key in anytime

korbo, Oct 31, 12:18am
Made one on friday, I just used a packet of Maggi seafood soup,(made as per instructions) quickly sauted chopped fine onion, and 1 stalk of celery, and 1 grated carrot. I did poach my scallops in some white wine, but garlic butter is fine.
Then put the lot together in a nice bowl and stirred a little cream in , and sprinkled chopped parsely on top.
It was devine.
You can use anytype of shellfish.

4mywants, Jul 4, 3:59pm
i cheat and it is fantastic...grab a bag or 2 depending on servings of ready made chilled chowder in the fresh soup part of the supermarket either brand is good, then add the seafood fresh mix available at countdown, mussels,prawns salmon chunks, white fish squid rings parsely. Warm up the soup then gently panfry the seafood in a little garlic, add anything else you might want eg celery etc, chuck the 2 together and voila. A complete meal served with crusty bread, cost about $12.00 can serve about 4 depending on serving size..so quick and yummy.