where do i look to buy a new bowl for a 20 year old kitchen wizz

cookessentials, May 9, 11:57pm
What brand is it!

olwen, May 10, 12:01am
Kitchen Wizz is probably Ralta

whitehead., May 10, 12:25am
its a ralta and it works well

kiwibubbles, May 10, 12:40am
well if it was here in Wellington I would have recommended contacting LV Martins - they obtain spare parts etc.

kinna54, May 10, 12:43am
I bought an entire wizz off trade me to replace broken/worn parts because that is the only way you can do it as Sunbeam/Ralta are no longer made in NZ since the factory closed in Palmerston North

whitehead., May 10, 12:59am
thnks fokes

nzldave, May 10, 11:32am
Need a new bowl too. A pain if they are no longer available coz the Ralta kitchen whizz is a great machine. We got ours years ago with all the attachments.

jan2242, May 10, 8:54pm
Is this the same as the Turbo Whizz! I think I still have my old one

nessie26, Nov 17, 11:51pm
Attention nzldave! I just bought an old Ralta continuous Kitchen Wizz with all the attachments. Problem being, I dont know what some of the plastic bits do or how/where they're meant to go! Also, the steel thing with 4 "fingers"! I dont suppose you could email the user manual! Or, does any helpful poster know where I could download the manual!Big ask I know but I really want to use all these attachments. Cheers if anyone can help.

vicki, May 7, 8:46pm
we have a ralta kitchen whizz ll food processor with cyclonic mixing action model km4 which I have just rediscovered after recently shifting house I bought it second hand for twenty dollars I have the instruction booklet/recipes and have 3 attachments - are there more than 3 attachments for this machine I think I am missing the shredding disk can anyone help vicki