Oreo Truffles :)

vampiriousmist, May 13, 11:29am
Made these for my ma for mothers day. Very delicious ! Also very messy ! I melted my chocolate on the stovetop over a pot of water, then dipped the truffles in to coat. How do you get yours to look so rounded and nice though ! Any tips appreciated ! I will try upload a pic of the ones I made.

Edited to add : How do I uploada pic to the tm server !

bridget107, May 14, 1:55am
Just keep rolling with the ball in the middle of your hand! Or your Oreo crumbs need to be smaller.

bridget107, May 14, 1:55am
As for the pic, don't think you can upload directly to Trade Me but if you have a Flickr account or something similar, you could just type in the link!

elliehen, May 14, 2:16am
From gazza1234:

"Go to your My Trademe page, click on My photos, Upload a photo there, then click on View Photos. Find the photo you want and click it to enlarge it. Drag over or click the complete address line at the top of the page that starts http:// so it's highlighted, then right click while it's highlighted and choose Copy. Go to where you want to put the link to the photo, eg a thread here, then right click and choose paste."

elliehen, May 14, 5:25am
If they tasted good, I'm sure no one complained ;)

I dip truffles with two forks, waiting a moment for the excess to drip off before placing on baking paper.