Jax Cookbook

lodgelocum, Apr 10, 10:23pm
Saw in the shops the other day but not Nadia's, haven't even seen it advertised.NOT that I would buy it mind you, just wondering if Jax got heads up over Nadia!

cookessentials, Apr 10, 10:39pm
Nadia's one (Nadia's Kitchen) is out. Random House are the publishers. She is visiting Masterton to promote it.

very_hotpants, Apr 10, 11:12pm
What happened to Nadia! she was the winner but she does not do the Countdown adverts and there is more Jax than Nadia. Is it because it is thought that Jax should ahve won and would have if her tower thing hadnt fallen apart!

sumstyle, Apr 10, 11:21pm
Maybe Jax is more charismatic!Nadia is a bit wet in my opinion.

holly-rocks, Apr 10, 11:53pm
Nadia is doing the Regal salmon adds. Better than Countdown in my option.

lodgelocum, Apr 11, 12:40am
Hmmm but surprised she was able to do that, front the Regal salmon ads, thought she would be contracted to Countdown as they are the main sponsors of Masterchef!

maynard9, Apr 11, 1:07am
I was in Whitcoulls in Wgtn the other week and looking thru her book.Nearly dropped it in fright when Jax walked passed me - she was coming in to sign copies.I was listening to her and her ! publisher chat to the store manager.She seems incredibly down to earth.I wish I could afford her book.May put it on the 'birthday list'.

elliehen, Apr 11, 11:52pm
I'm hoping Charlene has won the current series.I'd love to see the cookbook she'd produce.

m41, Apr 12, 12:30am
Nadias a nutrition so the salmon adds suit her but agree shes a wet blanket compared to Jax whom should have been the winner .