Tonight's menu.

mazzy1, Feb 20, 6:31am
Parmesan Crusted Chicken, slow-roasted tomatoes, caramelised parsnips and a zucchini, onion and bean stir-fry. most of which I dug out of the garden (apart from the chicken, of course.):-)

sarahb5, Feb 20, 8:30pm
I see this was last night but tonight will be BLTs and pancakes for dessert - it's Shrove Tuesday

darlingmole, Feb 20, 8:33pm
French onion soup for us~!The Julie Child recipe

n00dle, Feb 20, 9:07pm
Old El Paso Cheesy Chicken Foldovers with added red capsicum and mushrooms, with a salad on the side. Easy as!

lindylambchops1, Feb 21, 1:01am
Son just asked for deviled sausages with rice!Hubby will make the pancakes for dessert!

pheebs1, Feb 21, 1:33am
herb crumb chicken thighs crispie potatoes and peas
cos thats all thats left in the cupboard till payday!
ha ha

winnie231, Feb 21, 1:38am
Kedgeree . made with locally caught & smoked fish, local free range eggs & home grown parsley.
Mmmm - can't wait :)

spot20, Feb 21, 2:43am
Mm mmmm cant beat kedge with those yummy local ingredients! Good stuff

fifie, Feb 21, 3:04am
Not sure, Mr'scooking tonight. He will come up with something tasty as he loves his food lol.

ant_sonja, Feb 21, 3:12am
oh, what a great idea, we have been given loads and loads of smoked fish of late, been wondering what to make with it tonight. This has given me some inspiration :-)

buzzy110, Feb 21, 3:40am
mazzy your menu sounds scrumptious. I hope you enjoyed it with a nice bottle of slightly chilled pinot gris

ruby19, Feb 21, 5:59am
Roast chick and veggies here, with cauli brocc cheese. Not very exotic, but a fav :-)

uli, Feb 21, 6:05am
Well you will have to work on the chicken then LOL :)

Here we have pork shoulder in red wine with star anise and a lot of freshly picked chillies (won't mention that the pork shoulder was freshly picked last week too).

Green bean salad, mixed Greek salad and some roasted potatoes for the die-hard carb lovers :)