If I was a vegetable . Id be a .

Page 2 / 2
elliehen, Jan 23, 10:52pm
Are you sure about that!You began the 'conversation' with me at post #18.

However, by all means go back to feeling flattered and having fun all by yourself :)

It's astonishing how a few unhappy people like to believe they are being 'stalked' simply when they appear in the same thread ;)

lodgelocum, Jan 24, 3:28am
Yes you are right, it was a bit of fun, pity it got ruined.wish there was more light hearted things on here.

rainrain1, Jan 24, 5:40am
Wish what you will for me, but I'll hang on to the thought and you have enjoyed eating some of the beef and lamb from our farm that you seem to despise so much.the farm has been growing meat a long while, so the chances are excellent,unless of course you are a vegetarian, so i will suppose you may have worn or knitted, a garment from our wool.eat well, keep warm and be happy>

tjman, Jan 24, 5:43am
I would like to be an asparagus, but unfortunatelyi look more like a large eggplant.

rainrain1, Jan 24, 5:50am
A beautiful elongated female aubergine would be a stunner oh la la

tjman, Jan 24, 5:52am
Have to work on the elongated bit lol

mss2006, Jan 24, 7:11am
Hmm but courgettes and aubergines are fruits, not vegetable - Just saying

tjman, Jan 24, 7:48am
I had no idea

mss2006, Jan 24, 7:53am
Yep - Anything with the seeds on the inside is a fruit.For the chocolate fish prize can anyonename the exception to this rule!

hestia, Jan 24, 8:00am
Strawberry.

elliehen, Jan 24, 8:03am
Wot!

Whoever said that I despised meat or meat-eaters!I fed meat to people at my dinner table during the Christmas holidays, even though I don't eat it myself.

What is this all about!On the other hand, don't bother to explain.it's all become too silly and obscure to unravel.

mss2006, Jan 24, 8:04am
Congratulations - You get the fish!

tjman, Jan 24, 8:08am
Nahhh.their seeds are on the outside.

mss2006, Jan 24, 8:17am
Ahh - Strawberries! that is correct - Seeds are on the outside.You may have misread :)

hestia, Jan 24, 8:30am
Yay! Clap, clap, clap!

rainrain1, Jan 24, 7:58pm
You actually picked me up wrong, but no matter, it is all a bit silly, and I shan't reply to you again.Still, I'd like to award you for being the top recipes dic 'tater'Now that deserves 2 chocolate fish!

elliehen, Jan 25, 3:45am
Some people are always looking to cause problems by asking others to agree with them.

It is too hot or too cold, too sour or too sweet.

They are called "Agie-Taters".