Always fresh intense Quince Fruit Paste

dreamers, Jan 11, 5:30am
Has anyone seen this in NZ ! It is made here but I buy it in Woolworths in Australia for between 2.50 to 3.50 for 120 g.would love to be able to buy it here instead of stocking up when I go to Aust

lurtz, Jan 11, 7:14am
Quince paste is available in the supermarkets here, and in other food outlets. Have a hunt or ask.

In Autumn, when the fruit is in the shops for a few weeks, it's great to make your own quince paste, jam, jelly, chutney. There's probably lots of recipes or links to recipes on here.

I used to have a quince tree, and now I have to buy, but the NZ quince varietiesare very flavorsome.
All the best.

wheelz, Jan 11, 7:22am
countdown sells it.

dreamers, Jan 11, 7:34am
I have bought and made quince paste,but like the always fresh one and the price.

dreamers, Jan 11, 11:43pm
Countdown told me they don't stock the Always fresh brand,so curious to know where you saw it .

cookessentials, Jan 11, 11:55pm
http://www.alwaysfresh.com.au/product_catalogue/3-condiments/products/24-intense-quinceinteresting as Always fresh has an Australian website, but the paste is describes made by a NZ chef.

dreamers, Jan 12, 12:04am
And it is made in NZ,so can't see why it can't be sold here,especially as it is half the price of the other brands here.

cookessentials, Jan 12, 1:15am
You could try http://www.tastesfromaroundnz.co.nz/Default.aspx They should have a contact us page

dreamers, Jan 12, 1:40am
Thanks,unfortunately the packet only says the aust importer address.Oh well will just keep buying it in Aust.

cookessentials, Jan 12, 1:58am
So you could try asking them if and hwere it is available in New Zealand.they may share.

wildflower, Jan 12, 1:59am
Countdown I worked at sold it, it was in the deli section.

tjman, Jan 12, 3:58am
New World have it in their deli cheese area.

dreamers, Jan 12, 5:59am
Thanks everyone will go hunting .Found it strange that it wasn't sold here,just hope it is the same price as over in Aust

guest, Jan 11, 9:37am
Well put, sir, well put. I'll cenltiray make note of that.

guest, Jan 13, 1:54pm
I was looking eveerwhyre and this popped up like nothing!

guest, Jan 14, 10:01am
?????:ralph lauren femme Good day! This is my 1st cneommt here so I just wanted to give a quick shout out and say I truly enjoy reading your blog posts. Can you recommend any other blogs/websites/forums that go over the same topics? Thanks for your time!