HELLOOOO RECIPES!

Page 3 / 3
motorbo, Jan 10, 8:47am
is this a newbie or an oldie

charlieb2, Jan 10, 9:00am
You know what they say. nothings really new.

nfh1, Jan 10, 9:03am
Just what I was thinking - guess you may need to be on the Need to Know List to know that!

eyesonly01, Jan 10, 6:13pm
In a way i think i have a butlers kitchen. My little laundry manages to fit the washing machine and dryer and the deep freezer, spare fridge and a bench with a heap of cans and stores.

eyesonly01, Jan 11, 4:35am
Looks like im having a breakfast dinner for tea tonight :) Well partially. Yummy sausages with eggs, baked beans roast spuds and toast. Daughters been taken for the day and wont be home until late so i guess a big meal isnt really needed for hubby and i. Pretty blessed that he loves the simple things and needless to say hes pretty stoked to finally have sausages (i stopped buying for a few months because i felt sick whenever i tried to eat them. Damn you morning sickness)

greg.n.michelle, Jan 11, 5:05am
Hi Y'all .after two years of being here we have finally decided on floor layout and I am getting my new toliet.old rocks a bit and and has nasty rust stains. plus new laudry tub. then floor tiled.I think hubby feels a bit guilty as he has the beef has the sheep and tractor plus the bits that fit it.so now its my turn,Otherwise nice to be here lets hope it holds stable!