Cuisine or Dish subscription

daffy71, Dec 29, 1:27am
Any suggestions on which is the better magazine!I enjoy cooking and baking but generally prefer recipes with ingredients that are common (supermarket) rather than having to buy specific ingredients from specialty stores.

daffy71, Dec 29, 1:46am
Just bumping as I am using Flybuys points before they expire to get the subscription.

tipsy_bl0nde, Dec 29, 2:19am
I would say dish would be a good one for the recipes :)

lynan, Dec 29, 2:22am
Cuisine would be my pick!

davidt4, Dec 29, 2:31am
I find Dish a bit less blatantly promotional than Cuisine, meaning that its recipes are less likely to have been devised purely to promote the products of its advertisers.

meegs35, Dec 29, 4:51am
Dish by a country mile! I subscribe to both and I find that the Dish recipes have that great mix of being easy to make as well as a bit special. As well as that the Dish recipes have, for me, always worked. Love Dish and really quite like Cuisine.

craig04, Dec 29, 4:52am
I like both, but probably would go for Dish over Cuisine as I agree with meegs35

clonzy1, Dec 29, 5:40am
Dish here too

bluecalico, Dec 29, 8:22am
DISH.by a country mile.

lyl_guy, Dec 29, 8:24am
I would say Dish is more user friendly too.

parsondian, Dec 29, 8:29am
Cuisine isby far the better choice. More experienced food writers with substantial food knowledge behind them.I never see anything in Dish that I go "oh that's interesting" instead a re-hash of what you already know.Gourmet Traveler is the best food mag out.

tommydog, Dec 30, 1:03am
Yep I'm a Gourmet Traveller girl as well.Really like ABC Delicious and flick in and out with Donna Hay.