Guacamole recipe!

Page 5 / 11
nala2, Dec 23, 7:41pm
If I ever had a problem with any of the nasty ones visiting my store, they would be shown the door and I would have no hesitation in involving the police if needs be.

cookessentials (1187 )12:13 pm, Sun 18 Dec #51

Are you saying you never said this!

cookessentials, Dec 23, 7:49pm
Alan, not sure if you can actually comprhend what was written by VK or not. So, I will help you out here.read this, then read what I said.and for goodness sake, give up your ate campaign and go and do something useful.

bedazzledjewels, Dec 23, 9:10pm
Maybe it's time to hand some virtual eggnog around! Or will you argue about that too! What a hilarious thread.

richard198, Dec 23, 10:24pm
Sour cream!
Yuk!
That is NOT Guacamole!

craig04, Dec 24, 1:19am
Perhaps not so much Valium as a good anti-psychotic

kabbo, Dec 24, 3:35am
exactly how I make it too. garlic, tbsp mayo and sometimes (not always)chopped tomato.

uli, Dec 24, 4:34am
Haha - this thread has livened up considerably since yesterday. We even have "lactating hyenas" posting here now - what a hoot!

cookessentials, Dec 24, 5:03am
really, please show me a link, I would be really interested to read it. Although, I did find an interesting comment on the tagine cooking.

Joan Craig Love these photos! Peta wonder if you could clarify for me about tagines - I am wonderining why you said on a previous program that the glazed ones are not good for cooking! - but in NZ we use glazed tagines!
June 12 at 10:43pm · Like.

Peta Mathias They might be partially glazed or you might be using a flash Emile Henri type one like mine which has the glaze burnt on at a very high temperature. Normally you would cook with an unglazed one in Morocco.

richard198, Dec 24, 5:26am
Why are you quoting me again!
The above post makes no sense at all!
Are you finding it hard to move on or are you just confused!

cookessentials, Dec 24, 5:45am
Asking for a link where I have to "rely on Peta Mathias on how to use a tagine"! surely you have one! as for the rest, it is a quote taken from Peta on tagines.I see she also uses an Emile Henry tagine, isn't that wonderful. Not confused at all. Would love to see the link though.

uli, Dec 24, 6:08am
Just confused .

richard198, Dec 24, 6:09am
Sauerkraut

Upstart!

richard198, Dec 24, 6:10am
So what are you doing here!

I thought davidt4 had a great recipe, and I said so!

jessie981, Dec 24, 6:15am
OMG the 'know it alls' are still here proclaiming their recipe is the best & noone else knows what they are talking about.
O.t says Hi. Anyone got a good recipe for guacamole to be used as a dip!
Merry Christmas c.e. Have a great day tomorrow.

jessie981, Dec 24, 6:16am
double, double dare!

cookessentials, Dec 24, 6:23am
Thanks jessie, same to you. Looking forward to a relaxing day.

uli, Dec 24, 8:45am
Merry Xmas to you too - whatever dip you will be dipping into LOL :)

cookessentials, Dec 24, 7:49pm
Alan, not sure if you can actually comprhend what was written by VK or not. So, I will help you out here.read this, then read what I said.and for goodness sake, give up yourhate campaign and go and do something useful.

richard198, Dec 24, 10:32pm
Just for you then:-
"cookessentials wrote:
You obviously do not understand the English language too well now do you! #1, if you have Sky, you could watch Peta Mathias this week doing tagine cooking."

Short memory!

cookessentials, Dec 24, 10:48pm
Merry Christmas "Richard,Hayley,buzzy&quo-
t; so that says I need a lesson! I dont think so.Where does it say that ricahrd 198! it suggests to the original poster to watch Peta Mathias,alas, Iam notdoing a tv show ( yet LOL)I have a tagine and use it often.even did a tagine cooking demo through our store at a local caf'e which was very popular. You could have come along and learnt something. Have a wonderful day.

richard198, Dec 24, 10:52pm
You really are arrogant aren't you!
What makes you think you could could teach me anything!
You don't know who I am.
You don't have the faintest idea about what I know about cooking and yet you assume that I could learn something from you!
I notice you've chosen to ignore the "proof" about your police comments!

uli, Dec 24, 10:53pm
Never mind richard - she is not even going to even say merry Xmas to me as I am so "bad" and do NOT deserve it (from memory)LOL :)

Hope your lunch came out very nice richard - as did mine :)

richard198, Dec 24, 10:55pm
Stirrer!
I would tell you what we're having for lunch but I might get told off!

uli, Dec 24, 10:59pm
Ah - I dare you richard - what was it! :)

cookessentials, Dec 24, 11:06pm
#1. Just as you dont know who I am either, nor do you know about my cooking experience. You have no clue about my experience either.you make far too many assumptions. As for teaching you aything! well, I, for one am learning new things every dayso your arrogance about someone teaching you anything new just shows how close minded you are perhaps!
#2 police comments! what are you harping on about now! if you mean what I said about nasty posters coming into my shop and causing a disturbance! your damn right, I would show them the door and involve the police if necessary, just as I would anyone coming into my store who caused a disturbance, HOWEVER.did I actually mention a particular poster by name! NO.one poster in particular seemed to think I did.goes to show that neither of you can read. Show me whereI mentioned a poster in particular! Now you need to calm yourself down somewhat, you are getting yourself all hot under the collar.Dont keep re-hashing the thread if it bothers you so much. In answer to the next post by Waltraud.yep, you got it in one. As for arrogance.I dont think so, I just stand up for myself and the likes of you, dont like that do you!. Now I am off to enjoy my day.might even whip up some gucamole DIP
Got a lovely pork,prune and pistachio terrine ready to slice shortly and some Jersey Bennes to dig out of the garden and a fresh apricot tarte tatin to whip up in my Emile Henry tarte tatin dish.should be very tasty. I wonder if Peta has one of those!