Guacamole recipe!

Page 4 / 11
starry7, Dec 23, 8:25am
adjusts spotlight positioning to appropriate stage. smile !

ariel11, Dec 23, 8:28am
and parenting, this makes us lactating hyenas look positively serene

bambi_25, Dec 23, 8:29am
IMPOSSIBLE!

mauriora7, Dec 23, 8:34am
Bahahahahaha, wtf! Is this a secret society or something, do you need a tag or a secret password before you can leave a post, I agree,
SOUR CREAM HAS NO PLACE IN A GUACAMOLE DIP! Hehehe

market1, Dec 23, 8:34am
Compulsory Christmas chill pill for all.

states, Dec 23, 8:36am
richard198 = dick head

bizatlarge, Dec 23, 8:38am
.I like lollies.i like to ride my bike.

richard198, Dec 23, 8:41am
So original!

nzl99, Dec 23, 8:42am
Right, so what I do is semi squash what avocados I have that aren't black, add some lemon juice, salt and pepper, any tomatoes I have that aren't totally squish. diced. a lil onion, or spring onion, or shallots. or garlic. or garlic powder. and just because I like it. a bit of mayo. yep.Then we spread it on everything. or nothing and just eat it out of the bowl. Nods.

agave1, Dec 23, 8:47am
what. did you say 'garlic powder'!did you say 'mayo'!OMG!

volkier, Dec 23, 8:52am
ADD BACON! EVERYTHING TASTES BETTER WITH BACON! WHY AM I TYPING IN CAPS!! AARGHH!

timetable, Dec 23, 8:52am
sounds about right too me.

sossie1, Dec 23, 8:55am
Do I need to start another "Un-Authentic Recipe" thread!

jackscoldsweat, Dec 23, 9:00am
i think some of you would benefit from a healthy sprinkle of valium in your guacamole, or avocado dip.

nala2, Dec 23, 9:41am
richard198
You had better keep clear of Cooks shop---she said she is going to call the police if I turn up.

rikimeyer, Dec 23, 9:49am
LMFAO!

richard198, Dec 23, 9:51am
Thanks for the "heads up"!
I was told off for having an "Opinion" about tagines when I "wasn't a Morroccan"! (Hence my gibe about being Mexican!)

vintagekitty, Dec 23, 9:56am
oh my god, how nutty do you sound/read. Im sure Pam did not say that at all. Stop making up crap like that. Seriously get a life and leave peoples business and off line activities alone.

nala2, Dec 23, 10:03am
Here is the quote from Cooks after we had our difference ( i mean I disagreed)
If I ever had a problem with any of the nasty ones visiting my store, they would be shown the door and I would have no hesitation in involving the police if needs be.
Now vintagekitty who is the nut!

vintagekitty, Dec 23, 10:10am
I dont know. If the cap fits.
Did she name you!, or are you feeling guilty about something. Anyway, im not getting into this crap, it;s pathetic. My teenagers dont even behave like some of you.

z0rr01, Dec 23, 1:34pm
o.O

cookessentials, Dec 23, 6:59pm
no Hayley is probably buzzy's daughter LOL Just loving the envy here.its hilarious.

cookessentials, Dec 23, 7:00pm
Oh, Alan, so nice to see you here.that was for you.

ant_sonja, Dec 23, 7:16pm
lol yeah I get that but tastes vary dramatically it seems;-)

cookessentials, Dec 23, 7:19pm
No I didn't VK. Someone must be feeling guilty. Its ok, They are just showing themselves up. Had a lovely message boarder come into the shop yesterday who actually bought up the "nasties" in discussion and it was interesting to hear someone elses "take" on what they thought of the odd few here that like to be nasty to others. Kind of put it all into perspective. I just love how some of them kind of make it up as they go along LOL. As I said once before, we all have recipes to offer and whomever has asked for one can then take which one suits them ( if at all) and use it. I do think, however, that it is very rude to make the kind of comments that were made at the beginning of this thread in regards to someones post ( not just one persons recipe, but a couple) Alan ( or nala) sadly, is just as nasty and negative as some of the others, but that's fine.he has to live with himself. Alot of the nastiness directed towards me is out of sheer envy and jealousy and that's ok too because it is really just showing how some people really are in their day to day lives. I occasionally will say something to someone if they continue to drag others down, but for the most part, I ignore these people. They must lead very sad lives. Perhaps if some of them got up off their butts and did something with their lives, they wouldnt have to sit here and drag down those who have. Have not seen you here in ages VK, hope all is well with you! #1, I hope you enjoyed which ever guacamole dip recipe you used and as davidt said.any of those recipes would be adequate if it was being used as a dip, which it was.sadly, the one eyed, nasties dont bother to actually read what was posted. I might just make some of my guacamole dip as I have a few over-ripe avacadoes to use up.