Guacamole recipe!

Page 3 / 11
cookessentials, Dec 23, 6:40am
And a Merry Christmas to you too, lets hope it settles down agaiin very soon, take care.

agave1, Dec 23, 6:43am
Hi, I'm OP.Thanks for all your ideas.I made one of the ideas today, and took it to the BBQ this arvo, but given the hullabaloo I've created, I don't think I had better say who's recipe I used!

richard198, Dec 23, 6:46am
Yes Chef!
Right away Chef!

richard198, Dec 23, 6:47am
Don't worry about it!
Some people on here think they are the "authority" and hate to be shown up!

tarshlove, Dec 23, 6:48am
Mine is very simular to this

3 small avocados
1 clove garlic, crushed
1 1/2 tablespoons lime juice
60ml sour cream
1/4 teaspoon Tabasco sauce
1 mediumtomato, chopped
1/2 small red onion, finely chopped
I also add some capsicum for colour

Place avocados in bowl, mash roughly with a fork; stir in remaining

cookessentials, Dec 23, 6:56am
Yes and hopefully they have learnt a few manners in the process. OP, dont worry about who'se recipe you used, if you enjoyed it, then that is the main thing. The whole idea of recipes is for people to offer their contributions and then you can choose which suits you the best, it is not for others to come on and rubbish other recipes shared, sadly "richard" 198 was not bought up,but dragged up wthout being taught any manners whatsoever.

aeromo, Dec 23, 6:58am
Thats a bit rude in itself

cookessentials, Dec 23, 7:00am
its very nice too.do you enjoy it that way tarshlove!

richard198, Dec 23, 7:00am
It appears to be their arrogant "way"!

richard198, Dec 23, 7:01am
No, they just do it that way to please you!

aeromo, Dec 23, 7:12am
I see!

cookessentials, Dec 23, 7:23am
Not sure what your problem is, but it's very tiresome. I am not bothered if someone wants to use my recipe or not, however, you are extremely rude to come into a thread and childishly say "yuck, thats not guacamole" to other posters recipes, so you are the one in the wrong and extremely arrogant

uli, Dec 23, 7:32am
Haha - longest in wins!
Yes!
Beat ya cooks LOL :)

richard198, Dec 23, 7:34am
I'm entitled to my opinion as much as any one else.
I can't help it if you are wrong all the time!
Just because you've been "in here" since the Dark Ages doesn't make you the authority on recipes, even if you can't spell Sauerkraut and rely on Peta Methias to tell you how to use a Tagine!

uli, Dec 23, 7:35am
So does that mean my recipe will be the winner!

uli, Dec 23, 7:37am
Richard sorry to say but she is called "Peta Mathias" - I am sure you knew that and just mis-spelled it in the "heat" of the "cooks" moment .
Have a nice Xmas too LOL :)

richard198, Dec 23, 7:38am
I really hope so!

tarshlove, Dec 23, 7:38am
Yup we eat it with sandwich pressed pita or tortilla bread on on nachos :)
Kids love it too

dbab, Dec 23, 7:55am
On a lighter note (as I can't be bothered with all the argy bargy)
We were going away camping one year, and fed left over guacamole to our dog (Ridgeback).
He loved it but WE suffered the whole way to where we were going, as my sister had been slightly heavy handed with the garlic.

timetable, Dec 23, 8:05am
well now i have read it all. arguments over Guacamole recipe's.ah well tis the season to be peace, joyful and full of love and warm fuzzies. so nothing would surprise me. sadly another reason why i stopped posting or visiting this part of the message board - life is way to short . have a wonderful christmas all.

vintagekitty, Dec 23, 8:07am
is richard buzzys wife!

bambi_25, Dec 23, 8:10am
LOL this thread is crack up!

yjeva, Dec 23, 8:14am
Why not if it tastes good!

rubyjane11, Dec 23, 8:21am
congratulations!. your childishdummy spits have given general posters some amusement.some of you should be ashamed of yourselves

richard198, Dec 23, 8:24am
Oh, I don't know about that! It's been fun!
Like taking candy from a baby actually.so easy!