If your interested in sharing recipes with others

Page 3 / 3
vintagekitty, Dec 26, 2:04am
I believe she has brokered peace on the Gazza Strip. She may be back soon to re split the atom, as It was not done correctly the first time,

pickles7, Dec 26, 2:25am
Nothing at our usual places. The supermarket corn was far too young the other day, and it would still be the same stock for sale anyway. We can wait.

elliehen, Dec 26, 2:44am
Maybe the absentee sheepey followed her there ;)

uli, Dec 26, 4:09am
She is taking a holiday as far as I am aware - we all need that from time to time with some of the posters that we have here :)

This being just one example .

I hope you all had a very nice Xmas too .

samanya, Dec 26, 4:34am
I thought that was an apt comment & it gave me a laugh.
I hope you are having an enjoyable festive season .I'm sure you have adapted to a summer Christmas, by now!

elliehen, Dec 26, 4:47am
Too true.Why hang about and irritate people!

The book is called "Don't Sweat the Small Stuff" and the sub-title is ."and it's All Small Stuff".

uli, Dec 26, 6:02am
Not sure about the "apt comment" . and yes I like summer - and I never have Xmas :)

chevcamaro, Dec 26, 7:56am
santa did it

nfh1, Dec 26, 8:28am
It seems ages since her posts were removed.Perhaps she will return from 'holiday' when the ban is over!TM seem to be dishing out permanent bans for some posters, not sure what you have to do to get one of those.

pickles7, Dec 26, 8:54pm
nfh1.corn is supposed to be in at countdown $1.00 a cob. We are going into the city to check it out . post back later.

uli, Dec 26, 10:18pm
Good God - that is expensive - I never pay more than $5 for 12 :) - if I have none myself.
But I guess it is early in the season and we had a cold spring this year.

pickles7, Dec 26, 10:57pm
yes it is at &1.00 a cob, its early yet. We get them cheap as later, makes up for the cost of them now.

nfh1, Dec 26, 10:59pm
Cheers pickles, I will pop into town tomorrow - love sweetcorn!

jaygee1962, Dec 28, 10:32pm
Oooh, not sure how old the first page of this thread is but I'm going to go and check out the FB group - would love to see otherfolks recipes and share ours :)

svce, Dec 29, 4:07am
Facebook is all very well , but what about people who don't do facebook! Would have loved to know what the blogs were.

davidt4, Dec 29, 4:39am
If you want to have access to Facebook pages without getting involved you can set up your own FB page - the only information you need to provide is your name (or make one up).Adjust your privacy settings so that nobody else has access.