Peaunut Butter Cookies - Anyone have a recipe

69-camaro, Dec 10, 2:51am
Does anyone know a good peanut butter cookie recipe!

davidt4, Dec 10, 2:56am
Peanut Butter Cookies

100 butter
50g Demerara sugar
50g caster sugar
100g crunchy peanut butter
1 egg
100g flour
½ tsp baking soda
½ tsp baking powder
50g salted peanuts

Heat oven to 190C.Line baking sheet.

Cream butter & sugars, add egg, peanut butter and most of the peanuts.

Sift dry ingredients and add.Roll into about 18 balls (large tab), put on baking sheet and flatten slightly.Scatter over remaining peanuts and bake 8 – 10 min until dry on top.Should still be slightly moist in centres.Cool slightly before transferring to rack.

kinna54, Dec 10, 5:31am
Jo seagar's one. easy as. The original recipe says 1 cup sugar, I found it a bit sweet so cut it back to 3/4 cup, but try to your taste.

Easy Peasy Crunchy Peanut Butter Biscuits
1 cup crunchy Peanut Butter
3/4 cup Caster Sugar
1 egg

Preheat the oven to 170degC
Line a baking tray with baking paper, and spray the paper with cooking spray or greasethe paper well with butter or margarine.

Place all the ingredients into a bowl and mix or beat well together until combined.
Place rolled balls of mixture ontothe tray and flatten with a wet fork,leaving plenty of room betweeneach biscuit as the biscuits spread a lot.

Cook for 15-20mins until light golden brown. Allow to cool for a few minutes, then remove from the paper and leave to cool completely on a wire rack.

* Biscuits will crisp
as they cool down*

guest, Jan 11, 9:41am
Big help, big help. And supetlarive news of course.

guest, Jan 13, 2:07pm
I totally know about feielng guilty when you bake. I always give away anything I bake except a couple of cookies or a brownie square or something little to snack on Way to go and be a little chef!

guest, Jan 14, 10:07am
Well this guest post was just in time! I made a bunch of different coeikos for my office for tomorrow. These coeikos I made for a good friend! I can't wait to try them (they are still in the oven)!