What do you store your favourite recipes in!

Page 2 / 2
fifie, Oct 29, 12:08am
Have one of those to about 25 years old all hand written tried and true recipes we made when kids were growing up and a lot of the grandma's as well.Kidsoften ring up wanting something out of the old book they are treasures arn't they.

splitty, Oct 29, 2:57am
Me too although mine is only about 15 years old, I just did the same as mum and nana. I must admit sometimes instead of writing a recipe out I will glue it in, I also have only the tried and true in there

samboy, Oct 30, 3:45am
me too lol but mine arnt on laptap I have boxes full of cut out recipes and bundles on bull dog clips additional to my many many recipes books collected over the years along with those I buy at market stalls, 2nd hand bookshops, school fairs etc.Have a bookcase full of the books now I am invading draws and cupboards in the kitchen.Strangely there are so many I can't be bothered looking sometimes and end up googling what I want.

sarahb5, Oct 30, 9:48pm
I save some to my hard drive but the ones I rip out of magazines, get from friends or download and print from the internet I keep in two plastic ring binders from Warehouse Stationery.I have one divided into four sections - entrees, mains, desserts and other - and another that is just for baking.