If you had pumpkin

Page 2 / 2
eastie3, Oct 10, 5:44am
Why do you bother buzzy!
And ditto,ellie
Stop buggering up other peoples threads.

southerngurl, Oct 10, 5:46am
mmmm pumpkin pie. and i also love a roast vege salad, with roast pumpkin,kumara, pinenuts, feta and lettuce with balsamic vinegar. omg yum

elliehen, Oct 10, 6:01am
As I've said eastie, I am concerned with defending, not attacking.I find it hard to ignore when a poster is being rubbished, especially a new poster.If that's called 'buggering up' other people's threads, so be it.

motorbo, Oct 10, 6:08am
dont worry about me ellie.buzzy bores me.he or she or is it a heHEneeds to get a life

eastie3, Oct 10, 6:28am
What I mean ellie,is you reacting when you could just not rise to the bait and leave the OP to get some relevant answers.They do it not only to be rude but to bait you,and Cooks.Over and over again.Just ignore them.

elliehen, Oct 10, 6:34am
I did not appreciate your bracketing me with that b-person.We have entirely different reasons for being on the messageboards and entirely different ways of answering questions.

motorbo, Oct 10, 6:43am
sometimes though.ya just wanna give ityes im calling buzzy it.ha ha

eastie3, Oct 10, 6:58am
Actually ellie,I consider you many cuts above the b-person,you are a mine of information and all that,just stop rising to the bait.That's all I'm saying.Don't make me say it again.

jessie981, Oct 10, 7:02am
Never tried Pumpkin pie & can't imagine what it tastes like!

elliehen, Oct 10, 7:02am
I will try.

cookessentials, Oct 10, 7:38am
Pumpkin pie is delicious.it has spices and evaporated milk in it. It sets firm within the pastry shell and is delicious with a little whipped cream on the side.

jessie981, Oct 10, 8:09am
Still doesn't tempt me c.e. Not a big fan of some spices & don't eat cream.

jbsouthland, Oct 10, 8:09am
Awww memories.my student days loved eatingPumpkin Pie at the Pot Pouri Cafe lower Stuart St Dunners.

lyl_guy, Oct 10, 9:39pm
Only in recipes, can the humble pumpkin be controversial!
I love mine roasted. but I've never tried pumpkin pie, I must one day.As a child I couldn't stand pumpkin, it made me 'gag'.

elliehen, Oct 10, 10:14pm
.not too humble, ly_guy.

It's the stuff of fairytale, storybook and nursery rhyme.Remember Cinderella's golden coach!The Berenstain Bears and the Prize Pumpkin!And:
Peter, Peter, pumpkin-eater,
Had a wife and couldn’t keep her;
He put her in a pumpkin shell
And there he kept her very well.