Margarita Recipe from Tupperware

chchpukeko, Oct 8, 6:45am
A couple of months ago, I went to a Tupperware party and the tupperware consultant made Margaritas using various bits of their products.
The resulting drinks were very very nice (without tasting too alcoholic) but I can't remember the proportions for the lemon juice, cointreau, lemonade etc.Does anyone know this particular recipe so that I can have a happy night tonight!

sunshine78, Oct 8, 6:51am
Oooh same. It was good wasn't it!

chchpukeko, Oct 9, 6:22am
Surely there is a Tupperware rep out there who will put me out of my misery.Or someone who has just had a party.

shellz213, Oct 9, 6:26am
Have you tried the Tupperware website!

bill241, Oct 9, 6:30am
It didn't have limes or tequila in it!

chchpukeko, Oct 9, 7:26am
The website needs a login and password to access all of the recipes (which I assume is for the reps only as I couldn't see an area where you join up).

It didn't have limes but it definitely had tequila and the glasses were rimmed with raw sugar and lemon juice rather than salt.

nzl99, Oct 9, 8:37am
I googled tupperware margarita recipe. http://www.food.com/recipe/freezer-margarita-98221

1grasshopper, Oct 9, 9:12pm
x1
Not sure which one you want but this is Margarita Fizz
125ml Lemon Juice (2 large lemons)
1/3 c Raw Sugar
1t coarse salt
1 1/2 trays ice cubes
60mls Tequila
50mls Cointreau
Lemonade

Place 1/3 Lemon Juice in clear mates square 2 and the salt and sugar in another (stir to combine salt and sugar)
Dunk the rims of glasses into juice then salt sugar mix
Put 4 ice cubes in each glass, place remaining ice into shake it quick, add tequila, cointreau and rest of lemon juice
Strain into glasses and top with lemonade

chchpukeko, Oct 10, 8:51am
1grasshopper, that looks like the one I have been looking for.I will have to try making it tomorrow.
Thank you so much.