Love my new kitchen aid!

Page 1 / 3
akd100, Oct 2, 3:23am
Its awesome!

cookessentials, Oct 2, 3:34am
So, what have you made with it so far! I have a customer that makes amazing sponge cakes with hers.

akd100, Oct 2, 4:02am
Just a pav.I've got a mind blank as what to make lolNow tell me, the bowl is made in korea!Is any other parts!

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 5:33am
Korea! I thought they were all made in the USA!

akd100, Oct 2, 5:35am
So did I.But the bowl is made in korea.And I can't find any other info other then it is assembled in USA, so thats why I'm trying to find out abit more info.

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 5:37am
Interesting to hear what cooks says. i'm sure I heard that from her.If I was to buy one, I'd go for the black too, or maybe the white, lol. I'm envious!

akd100, Oct 2, 5:38am
Lol yes I was pretty sure I heard that from her too.It may just be the bowl thats made there, the rest may be made in USA.Lol I tossed up between the black, red and cream, lol kept changing my mind!

cookessentials, Oct 2, 6:30am
They are hand assembled in the USA.Still.

stapco, Oct 2, 6:42am
ummm what are you talking about!

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 6:57am
Assembled. but not 'made in'!Probably a bit like food that's packaged or canned in NZ but produced in china!

akd100, Oct 2, 7:43am
But where are the parts made!

meegs35, Oct 2, 8:34pm
Who cares. They are quite possibly the most fantastic and stunning kitchen appliance you could have. I have had mine for over 10 years now and use it about 3-4 times a week.

cookessentials, Oct 2, 9:47pm
NO, they are American made machines and have been since 1919.

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 10:43pm
Cooks, not to be difficult or anything. it personally doesn't matter at ALL to me. I'm not buying one.But the poster says that her bowl says "made in korea".The bowl is a part of the machine. so just wondering about that!

cookessentials, Oct 2, 11:42pm

vintagekitty, Oct 2, 11:47pm
yeah ha. I love the colours, they are so pretty

lyl_guy, Oct 2, 11:48pm
I believe you cooks! Just confused about the korean thing. do you know what the OP is talking about!Does it say 'made in USA' on your bowls!

akd100, Oct 3, 1:46am
I care actually.I'm not debating about how awesome they are, I've already stated this fact.I am enquiring as to where the parts are made as I was of the understanding that they were made in the US.

akd100, Oct 3, 1:47am
But are some of the parts made in Korea!Well the bowl definately is, I'm wondering about the other parts.

shop-a-holic, Oct 3, 3:14am
I've just checked my bowls. They say on the bottom of each of them BOWL MADE IN KOREA.
Congrats on your outstanding purchase :-)

pickles7, Oct 3, 3:29am
could it be a
fake.

cookessentials, Oct 3, 3:35am
The machine is made in the USA.I dont know whether the bowl is made in Korea or that the rubber on the beater is from a rubber tree in outer patagonia. Perhaps phone Peter mcInnes to satisfy your mind.

akd100, Oct 3, 5:32am
Gosh I'm sorry if you feel I was being rude, it certainly wasn't intended.I was genuinely curious.As I've stated it is bloody awesome and I love it, however I was of the understanding the the WHOLE thing was made/from/whatever you want to call it in America, I was only asking as the bowl is not made in america, sorry to have offended you, I will ask at my store!

rainrain1, Oct 3, 5:51am
I bought one over the phone at lunchtime.a great big red one

molly37, Oct 3, 6:42am
I'm so envious! I want one! How much if you dont mind me asking!