Quick yet Fancy Finger Food ideas.

choklate, Sep 13, 10:49am
Hi guys, Im needing some fancy finger food ideas that don't cost alot and doesn't take long to put together.I'm in a bit of a bind, so any help would be much appreciated.

unknowndisorder, Sep 13, 11:14am
On the left hand side, put in keywords "finger food"and change date posted "last year", there's a heap of threads for you to peruse.

Good luck
p.s. how many guests, time of day etc!

juliewn, Sep 13, 12:03pm
Hi. let us know what types of foods you're looking for so we can help. savoury/sweet. meat/chicken/veges/etc. etc.

margyr, Sep 13, 6:59pm
i was out yesterday and there was a plate ofbite sized things. cut the crusts off a slice of bread, spread with cream cheese, put a gherkin on it and roll it up like an asparagus roll, then cut into bite sized peices, very lightly dust with paprika. Looked really neat and tasted yum.

choklate, Sep 14, 10:49am
Hi guys, Im needing some fancy finger food ideas that don't cost alot and doesn't take long to put together.I'm in a bit of a bind, so any help would be much appreciated.

unknowndisorder, Sep 14, 11:14am
On the left hand side, put in keywords "finger food"and change date posted "last year", there's a heap of threads for you to peruse.

Good luck
p.s. how many guests, time of day etc!

juliewn, Sep 14, 12:03pm
Hi. let us know what types of foods you're looking for so we can help. savoury/sweet. meat/chicken/veges/etc. etc.

arl5, Sep 14, 9:56pm
roll red sausages in pastry and bake till golden . dip in tom sce

elliehen, Sep 15, 1:05am
Doesn't fit 'fancy' but does fit 'don't cost a lot' and seems to be popular.

Buy ready-made sausage rolls, cut in thin diagonal slices and bake.

duckmoon, Sep 15, 5:45am
asparagus rolls (I can do a loaf of breadin around 12 minutes)
chicken rolls (like asparagus, but shreded chicken mixed with mayo - and topped with sprouts)
salmon rolls (same process, smoked salmon in food processor with cream cheese).

bilinis (mini picklets) with cream cheese and salmon

lindyloo8, Sep 18, 6:13am
tin of good salmon not pams tub of creme cheese pk of onion soup mix all ogether then shape into a balland roll in chopped nutschill. good with crackers

chooky, Sep 18, 8:06am
Lindyloo8, this maybe a dum question, but why not pams. I use pams salmon when I doing salmon rolls, with cream cheese and they are yummy.

rasin11, Sep 18, 9:51am
Cream chees and ginger rolled in bread - yum but not sure of the quantitites.

lindyloo8, Sep 19, 12:00am
i made it with pams at the weekend didnt have the same tastewas actually flavourlessi have made i with other brands its loverly

lindyloo8, Sep 20, 12:00am
i made it with pams at the weekend didnt have the same tastewas actually flavourlessi have made i with other brands its loverly sorry igot that wrongthe salmons not the prob just rang daughter its leek and potato soup not onion