BREAD RECIPE ANYONE!

hoff1, Aug 21, 1:51am
Wanting have some fresh bread with soup for tea. Have misplaced my bread recipe. Anyone got one for a Panasonic breadmaker!

manda75, Aug 21, 1:55am
I use this recipe for everything

3tsp yeast
3Cups flour
1Tbsp Sugar
2Tbsp Milk powder
1tsp Salt
2Tbsp olive oil
300ml warm water

place in bread machine in order above :)

lx4000, Aug 21, 1:55am
look left and use the search:) There are heaps!

pickles7, Aug 21, 2:36am
bread,. Lrg white. bread maker
4 cups of high grade premium flour,
2 Tablespoons of milk powder,.
2 Tablespoons of sugar,.
1 teaspoon of salt,.
2 Tablespoons of butter,.
2 raised teaspoons of sure bake yeast,.
350 mils of warm water.
I sometimes add 1 Tbsp of extra water if my bread maker is grunting.
I mix the dry then put the wet in my Panasonic

This used to work out well, but the flour, and yeasts are veriable.
I also put 1 teaspoon of bread improver, buy from Bin Inn. It sure makes the bread nice and soft.
I bake this in my bread maker using the 4 hour function. I have made the 3 hour function, it just is not as nice as the 4 hour.

korbo, Aug 21, 3:28am
I make the same recipe as poster #1
but in the exact opposite order, i use any oil.flavoured is great if making a savoury loaf.

bayhe, Aug 21, 10:15pm

jodie-mike, Aug 21, 11:14pm
I use milk from the fridge instead of milk powder and it always tastes fine.just in case you dont have any.

camper18, Aug 22, 10:30pm
I use Kinna45's " french bread recipe" and its fabulous. She sure saved my sanity after all the problems I had. I also use Binn Inn active dry yeast now and find it far superior to the Red seal brand.

wron, Aug 30, 5:49am
Bumping as as a bit far down to find easily!

camper18, Aug 22, 10:30pm
I use Kinna45's " french bread recipe" and its fabulous. She sure saved my sanity after all the problems I had. I also use Binn Inn active dry yeast now and find it far superior to the Red seal brand.

245sam, Aug 28, 12:20am
Anyone for some more bread!:-))

sarahb5, Aug 28, 8:15am
No more bread baking this week for me as I've run out of yeast and can't be bothered getting more until I do my grocery shopping at the end of the week