Need help with a Shacklock 610 Oven

sashb, Aug 12, 11:37pm
Hi there, i've inherited my sisters old Shacklock 610 Automatic oven to use for a while as our oven completely gave up on us.I baked a loaf this morning but completely burnt the top of the loaf as I think I might have the grill button selected - the trouble is that the text has worn off the buttons and i'm needing someone also with a Shacklock to tell me what the buttons should read.Hopefully I won't burn the loaf next time!Thanks for your help in advance! P.S if anyone has a manual i'd be most greatful to purchase one if you care to put it up for auction. thanks!

lx4000, Aug 13, 12:41am
push button, turn on and see what heats and what doesn't! Sorry thats all I can think of to help you.

agnes8, Aug 13, 1:05am
I have one of these.an oldie but such a goodie.
The 3 large knobs on the right are the oven ones.he ones to the left are the top of stove elements.
On the right the 1st going from left to right is the main oven and temperature (it is above a little red light that says auto set) and the middle is the grill and it is above a little white push button for turning on/off the oven light and the 3rd is the lower oven and temperature.I had the same problem with the marks rubbing off with continual use but I bought new knobs from an oven repair place in Onehunga Auckland for a few dollars.
I love this stove and wouldn't change it for anything.

agnes8, Aug 13, 1:09am
ps.scuse the typosLOL !