Dairy , Gluten Free,Vegan , 1 ingred Ice Cream

jbsouthland, Aug 6, 1:51am
just read about how to make in a Blog I follow.so simple and looks great .freeze a cut up Banana ,whizz in Kitchen whizz till creamy.refreeze.looks great.can add Peanut butter .! or Honey etc.

frances1266, Aug 6, 7:34am
This is great.I would use 4 or 5 bananas and you can add a little dairy free milk plus some cocoa for a chocolate icecream.Can also sub part of the recipes with other frozen fruit.The recipe comes out like a cream freeze but much healthier.You can also use a little sweetener but often not necessary as well as vanilla essence.

winnie15, Aug 6, 9:14am
can just use banana as a vanilla ice cream or add raspberries for a fruit oneor cocoa or carobfor a chocolate one. yum

elliehen, Aug 6, 10:36am
How ripe/soft should the bananas be!

jbsouthland, Aug 6, 10:17pm
They were just normal looking nannas .not overly ripe though.rather niceand so simple.rolled in a scoop .looks the real thing.like the idea of adding honey but not Peanut butter !

earthangel4, Aug 6, 10:56pm
jbsouthland,where have you been have missed you!,thank you for the recipes,really great always helps.

plastik, Aug 8, 7:14am
hi jbsouthland- what is the name of the blog you got this recipe from- sounds a great one to follow

frances1266, Aug 8, 9:16am
The bananas should be ripe enough to have brown spots on the skins.

jbsouthland, Aug 8, 10:59pm
.would you believe.slugsontherefrigerat-
or.found it by chance and love it.american in scotland with 3 little kids.lovely photos and family moments.think I must be wanting to be a Granny !

jbsouthland, Aug 8, 11:02pm
Hi earthangel .I'm still lurking in Recipes and our Westie dog thread.gardens stirring and winter soon over.down here.fingers X'd.LOL.

jbsouthland, Aug 8, 11:13pm

jbsouthland, Aug 9, 3:10am
actually was from a link on Blog to this .my memory is not what it used to be .LOL
http://www.thekitchn.com/thekitchn/stay-cool/how-to-make-creamy-ice-cream-with-just-one-ingredient-093414

guest, Apr 2, 9:49am
Dear Jessica,Many, many thanks again for your amznaig mini-massage at UIBC 2.0. By the time I found you, I had been been suffering from a horrid headache for almost 3 days that would not go away no matter what I did. (I even ended up missing a few sessions because I was so nauseous from the pain.) But just 5 minutes with you fixed the problem. You completely transformed my experience at the remainder of the event and I am so grateful. Thank you for sharing your gifts with us. Jenny Hamby, Plainfield, IL

guest, Apr 6, 6:04am
phfbbA pfrnsbobfsor