Benchtop Ovens ?

rainbowpride, Jun 21, 6:59am
Hi Guys

I was just wondering if any of you guys have a benchtop oven and if so do you use them to bake in.I hate having to wait for things to cook and I was wondering if these were any good for baking.

If you do what brand do you have?

eastie3, Jun 21, 7:05am
I have a Kenwood which has fan bake and fan grill,a rotisserie(which I have never used).I do bake in it,just biscuits,cakes and recently foccacia bread.Turns out beautifully.Haven't yet made a pav as I don't think the fan function would be suitable(it can't be turned off).I only use my big oven occasionally,usually when the family come over and I cook a big roast.When its just the two of us,all meals are cooked in the benchtop oven.It has a big capacity,although I can't remember what it is! It also has two racks so can do two different trays of food at a time.I love it and will always have one.

rainbowpride, Jun 22, 6:59am
Hi Guys

I was just wondering if any of you guys have a benchtop oven and if so do you use them to bake in.I hate having to wait for things to cook and I was wondering if these were any good for baking.

If you do what brand do you have!

eastie3, Jun 22, 7:05am
I have a Kenwood which has fan bake and fan grill,a rotisserie(which I have never used).I do bake in it,just biscuits,cakes and recently foccacia bread.Turns out beautifully.Haven't yet made a pav as I don't think the fan function would be suitable(it can't be turned off).I only use my big oven occasionally,usually when the family come over and I cook a big roast.When its just the two of us,all meals are cooked in the benchtop oven.It has a big capacity,although I can't remember what it is! It also has two racks so can do two different trays of food at a time.I love it and will always have one.