Man in food van on tv night last night

Page 2 / 2
lythande1, Jun 22, 6:26am
Why? Cause she didn't like peas? I hate brussels sprouts. I like plenty of other veges, but if someone made me a meal with brussel sprout sauce I'd probably screw my nose up.
Th kid was probably expecting tomato sauce.
Hey, tomato - a fruit. The kid likes a fruit.

jenben1, Jun 22, 7:58pm
Those potatoes were maori potatoes. Look like a yam but not as sweet. They are a prolific grower and will spread throughout the vege patch if allowed. I grow them as they were already in the garden when we bought the house. Didn,t know what they were at first (look like dog turds). Quite dry just boiled but very nice mashed. I was interested to see how he served them, will be trying that

510, Jun 22, 10:59pm
Dazz, Moltens sounded a good place for your mum's 80th birthday.I have a sister who will be 90 later this year.Most of her childrenlive overseas, so some of the arranging will be done by me, does it have a lift to the upstairs room!Parking is a bit of an issue around there at times.

bedazzledjewels, Jun 22, 11:39pm
Ah, that's the problem. I don't think there's a lift and it is upstairs.
Another option might be Bowmans which has 2 separate private dining rooms. It's on the corner of Mt Eden and Kingsview Roads. We've had x2 21st birthday dinners there.

lythande1, Jun 23, 6:26am
Why! Cause she didn't like peas! I hate brussels sprouts. I like plenty of other veges, but if someone made me a meal with brussel sprout sauce I'd probably screw my nose up.
Th kid was probably expecting tomato sauce.
Hey, tomato - a fruit. The kid likes a fruit.