MM a 'my food' weekend..hubbys going away....

purplegoanna, Feb 10, 2:07am
our food tastes are vastly different but i can pull them together and cater for both of us for most meals or we compromise.....but this weekend hes going away so its a my food weekend....im so excited i cant think of what i should cook....i was thinking of a roast vege and feta quich and a bowl of tiramisu...carbed out but hey its a treat...

lx4000, Feb 10, 2:57am
any other ideas??

corgi731, Feb 10, 3:13am
Whats your tastes compared to his?

darlingmole, Feb 10, 5:44am
must say I'd being doing a spinach and feta quiche with some olives and tomatoes on the side, some olive oil and balsamic vinegar to dip my french bread in to with a crispy salad of lettuce, cucumber, red onions, capsicumMMMMM.But I'm dreaming - my budget doesn't allow this!Would probs stretch to some creamy scrambled eggs (but with cream!) spring onions and wholemeal toast (another treat)

rainrain1, Feb 10, 5:57am
baked prawn crumbed cutlets, pan fried salmon, a good hot chicken curry, anything without red meat

purplegoanna, Feb 10, 8:35am
i splurged and got my quiche ingredients and a $2.95 watermelon for pudd, hes a 3 vege and plain meat & gravy man whereas i like italian, mexican & spicy type foods.....he likes to have 'proper' dinners whereas im quite happy with grilled cheese and tomato relish on vogels for dinner, still got my favs from when i was single...(dosnt help that hes got no teeth either).....lol