Snndwich made in a tupperware ring

nick541, Jun 8, 3:18am
Does anyone know how to make that sandwich that you make in a tupperware jelly ring mould . When you turn it upside down and remove its like club sandwiches

kinna54, Jun 8, 3:34am
I haven't made them in years, if I recall it's just a layer of bread,right up around the mould, then filling, then final bread layer, but I can't think how you get the filling varietys thru. Maybe just start at the bottom with your filling spreads and move upwards arouns the ring.
A simpler way could be just to make straight pinwheel sammies as follows:

Lay 3 slices buttered bread crusts removed laid lengthwise*downwards in a row* on your benchwith edges ovelapping; spread your asstd fillings across the bread, roll up like a sausage, with an electric knife cut a tiny piece off each end to ensure neatness, then cut into 3 pieces. To serve plate with pinwheel standing on its end.Good luck and enjoy.
sorry edited for typing.

kinna54, Jun 9, 3:34am
I haven't made them in years, if I recall it's just a layer of bread,right up around the mould, then filling, then final bread layer, but I can't think how you get the filling varietys thru. Maybe just start at the bottom with your filling spreads and move upwards around the ring.
A simpler way could be just to make straight pinwheel sammies as follows:

Lay 3 slices buttered bread crusts removed laid lengthwise*downwards in a row* on your benchwith edges ovelapping;(you can roll with a rolling pin to ensure the edges bond)spread your asstd fillings across the bread, roll up like a sausage, with an electric knife cut a tiny piece off each end to ensure neatness, then cut into 3 pieces. To serve plate with pinwheel standing on its end.Good luck and enjoy.
sorry edited for typing.